• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Uranium - talk to me people :)

GCL are towted as a good buy. Geiger counter limited.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

31 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i have noticed by warrants in Uranium Royalty Corp and my stock in Goviex Uranium has been climbing. 
i was in loss with them for a long time but now in a 40 - 50% profit.
Interesting poll i just saw on Twitter.

image.png.e1c37264ab6754b45b03a2752a222adc.png

Wish i had held my uranium stock in the summer now. 

Its on my list when or if it gets forgotten, like gold has. 
Or in a crash. Cameco certainly. 

What else would you chaps suggest?? 
Maybe Yellow cake as its more of a Royalty company?? 

Would buying into nuclear related businesses work. 
Or if they work out how to reuse the spoils then that would be great .

When the handouts stop and people release they have top pay the rent without a job I feel that the mid term speculation stocks will be the first to go, vs the tech, precious metals, growth & long term dividends. Could be a good buying opportunity this year or next?

Edited by Stacktastic

• 1 month later...

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 2 weeks later...

Big pop in my Uranium Royalty Corp warrants today. We are revving up now.

image.png.0508c2f77326d0bed182dbdefdfa37ff.png

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 1 month later...

As this is purely for Uranium, I thought I would p[ost my thoughts here. 

I can envisage a decent pull back in the uranium space in the next few months. 
As you know i have taken everything in the green off the table, but want to remain in the market. 
I do think there will be a huge pull back in general, if not a complete meltdown (pardon the pun). 

But I was considering cost averaging into some more long term stocks. 

One would be an emerging market ETF as its presenting good prices now. 
And the other would be dividend paying silver and Uranium stocks. 

I especially like Kazatom as its the only one on my list that pays a dividend. 
Jurisdiction is fab as its in an emerging market. 
Its quite expensive at $14, but I would probably hit up Dennison on a crash - under $2. 

Is anyone aware of another decent dividend paying Uranium stock?? 
Ideally on the LSE. 

Maybe one of the larger miners? I like the idea of miner that mines all sorts. 
Sure there is one that does silver, gold, copper and also a lot of uranium??

Im also aware of some mines in Canada that are closed as they cant afford to mine?
Thus are undervalued. What companies are involved in that. Cameco I guess??

nucleur.png

Edited by Stacktastic

@Stacktastic i am not clear why you think there will be such a significant pull back. Several large miners are buying physical uranium.
A month ago Sprott Asset Management entered Into an agreement with Uranium Participation Corporation to form the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust. This will no doubt liven up the public's awareness and participation in yellow cake. There are green lights all over the place, with governments swinging round to being very positive on nuclear energy. i see the fundamentals as strong and not pointing to a big fall in price.

Edited by sixgun

16 minutes ago, sixgun said:

@Stacktastic i am not clear why you think there will be such a significant pull back. Several large miners are buying physical uranium.
A month ago Sprott Asset Management entered Into an agreement with Uranium Participation Corporation to form the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust. This will no doubt liven up the public's awareness and participation in yellow cake. There are green lights all over the place, with governments swinging round to being very positive on nuclear energy. i see the fundamentals as strong and not pointing to a big fall in price.

Yeah probably, it does look over sold of late, Im kind of thinking up until Q4. 
Thats why I wanted a dividend play and cost average really. 

Its still largely hated sector, but as you say supplies are low and production is the same. 
Its a nice 5 year investment I would say.

I also think the weak hands will be shaken out when they realise that thier investment is not making them any returns. 
Especially later this year if the economy booms, the 'free' money drys up and jobs are lost. 
Not to mention a stock market correction. I need to write down my trading rules on my board & flipping stick to them!!

Im in the green on Sol gold so will transition some money from that.
My 3 remaining stocks are speculative miners and all of them have been in the red for months. ;)
Not a game I enjoy playing anymore, but it has a lot of potential. I shall buy back in when it bottoms out again LOL.
I prefer to have dividend payers now, especially over long term periods. 

I see BHP mine uranium, are there any other major dividend miners you can think of on the LSE? 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 minute ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah probably, it does look over sold of late, I'm kind of thinking up until Q4. 
That's why I wanted a dividend play and cost average really. 

I'm in the green on Sol gold so will transition some money from that
as I have 3 speculative miners and all of them have been in the red for months. ;)

I see BHP mine uranium, are there any other major dividend miners you can think of on the LSE? 

i only hold one stock on the LSE which is Polymetal International. Otherwise nearly everything is US / Canadian listed. This is b/c of my broker, Interactive Brokers. It is very US centric, which is fine - the trading day starts later. i get a good desktop platform, the Trader Workstation and the charges with IB are pretty low. Most of my efforts focus on option trading. i remember back in the 80's there were LSE Traded Options quoted in the Times and i actually got an options account with my stockbroker for LSE traded options but the US options market is so much better, with so many options and good liquidity. 

For uranium i am in the ETF URA but as of next week i will move a lot of that to URNM by selling my URA stock and selling PUTS in URNM which will mean i can get in a bit cheaper than a straight stock purchase.

i have warrants in the royalty company URC - these have been very profitable.
i also have warrants with EFR.
As well as URA, i have straight stock with FCU, GLO, NXE, GXU and UEX. i am always looking to adding others.
The ETF's are an easy way to get a wide smattering of miners. URNM seems to perform a bit better so i am moving over to that one.

i sell CALLS in URA / URNM and that way i get a bit of extra income whilst still holding onto the stock. 
i bought a CALL in URA which has made 30% profit but i will sell that and plough it into URNM.

I am with Sixgun here, long way to with urainium - until you see more All time highs - I would be sweating it espically the inflation being thrown about 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

20 hours ago, sixgun said:

the trading day starts later.

i sell CALLS in URA / URNM and that way i get a bit of extra income whilst still holding onto the stock. 

i can see why owning just the US market simplify things!!
FRES at the moment is a pain as I have been logging on for the silver pricing. 
Would be much easier to go US. ;)

I would like to pretend I understand day and swing trading but I dont. 
Now I am earning again long term investments are my thing,
Ideally pick up 2-3 a year depending on what presents itself?

I learnt last year that holding for longer is important as I owned Dennison in the dip, then sold it!! 
What a Wally. Good upside in that so I shall buy again if it goes down again. 

12 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

long way to with urainium

Are you saying there will be better opportunities as its a 5-10 year thing. 
I have had a look at the baby farmer videos, especially the one with Rick Rule. 

Im happy to accumulate Cameco & Kazatomprom. 
Kazatomprom first and foremost as I have said. 
Maybe Yellow Cake & Dennison. 

Thats enough for me as I want to include other things & want to keep it simple. 

For now anyway. All need to be Dividend stocks. 

- Couple of oils if that dips
- Gold silver & copper
- Emerging markets
- maybe a war mongering one like BAE LOL. 

Gonna sort an action plan and rules for
the market now? 
the market in a crash
and the market in an extended downturn, like after .com bubble. 
And drip fed long term stocks - cost averaging. 

Edited by Stacktastic

Im happy to accumulate Cameco & Kazatomprom. 
Kazatomprom first and foremost as I have said. 
Maybe Yellow Cake & Dennison. 

URA has a holding profile of this

image.png.0cede5f28ec1264107a28a300144e5c0.png

URNM has a holding profile of this:

image.png.09ee86d7456e03da27ee4e56f596bf55.png

So you end up with a spread across a number of uranium assets. 

Edited by sixgun

19 hours ago, sixgun said:

URA has a holding profile of this

image.png.0cede5f28ec1264107a28a300144e5c0.png

URNM has a holding profile of this:

image.png.09ee86d7456e03da27ee4e56f596bf55.png

So you end up with a spread across a number of uranium assets. 

Not on 212, but yeah I think I will only go for a few companies. 
I especially like the dividend, if I have to hold for years. 

Im probably going to extract about £3500 today - 2 of my left stocks nicely in the green. 
Its catch 22 for me at the moment. Do I invest or hold cash?? My gut says wait. 
I dont think anyone can answer that question - especially Harry Dent! ;)

Edited by Stacktastic

So i sold 3 x URNM June 18 70 PUT's
That means if the price of URNM is below $70 a share at expiry (June 18) i will be assigned 3 x 100 shares at $70 a share in URNM.

i sold the contracts and after costs got $2.99 / share - so 3 x 100 x $2.99 =  $897 paid into my account.

The actual amount i would pay per share will work out at $70 - $2.99 = $67.01. i am not sure what the market price of URNM was when i pushed the button but it gapped up closing at $67.50 in the first 5 minutes and i certainly didn't sell the options then, the price was higher. So i am happy if i do get assigned shares it will be at a lower price than i would have paid if i had bought them in the market.

i'm still holding the URA and will probably sell them if i am assigned the URNM stock.

If URNM closes above $70 on June 18 then i just keep the $897.

Edited by sixgun

He says the uranium juniors are overpriced and he sold. The uranium seniors are fairly priced.
He says he has no idea if there will be a correction in the price of juniors.
The PUT options i sold this week are profitable and URNM is still under $70 (which is what i am hoping for) and then i will get assigned those shares.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

He says the uranium juniors are overpriced and he sold. The uranium seniors are fairly priced.
He says he has no idea if there will be a correction in the price of juniors.
The PUT options i sold this week are profitable and URNM is still under $70 (which is what i am hoping for) and then i will get assigned those shares.

totally. 

He is possibly pumping them up, selling and then scaring people to sell again so he can buy. 😛
 But he has motives. 

This has to be the most boring sector on the planet, but it's very interesting due to its simplicity and fundamentals.  

He seems to be honest in the past ones, but I find this one a bit different.
He looks more like a reptilian rather than a father figure. 😛
There is an agenda on this you can see it in his eyes and micro expressions. 
My hunch is that he has got in trouble in some way?
Possibly from the majors involved in the Sprott fund.
But he is an investor & wants to retire.
& may have realised his mistakes as he is clearly banking on a 10-100x fold return. 

This is another interview that pretty much duplicates what he said last week, with a difference. 

He calls him jake at one point - you can see Antonio really wondering whats going on. 
Maybe he is interviewed out. He is repeating the same things & looks anxious. 
I can see that Antonio is double checking his mentor as his energy changes & he tries to challenge him at points. 
Honesty & trust are the way forward & I have lost my trust in Rick Rule today. 

I still think the U miners have gone too far too early. I wish he would stop talking about Kazatomprom!  :(
Wish he would say its c**p as thats the one stock I want to place some cash right now.

Edited by Stacktastic

Just found this in the comments section. 
Interesting the one that says "now he says sell, maybe we should buy". 
But I still agree with the comment "it would need to correct 30-40% to raise my interests".

It seems that modern traders have a limited attention span & might move on soon. 
I think this is more than possible especially when they are seeing 30% daily moves on AMC. 
@HerefordBullyun has done very well this week on that & he loves commodities. 😛

Lets face it the spot has not moved that much & a lot of mines are closed as they cant make money. 
I dont know anything as im new to this, but I am waiting with cash. Dont feel right ATM to buy anything. 

fhhf.png

Edited by Stacktastic

8 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Just found this in the comments section. 
Interesting the one that says "now he says sell, maybe we should buy". 
But I still agree with the comment "it would need to correct 30-40% to raise my interests".

It seems that modern traders have a limited attention span & I think this is more than possible especially when they are seeing 30% daily moves on AMC. 
@HerefordBullyun has done very well this week on that & he loves commodities. 😛

Lets face it the spot has not moved that much & a lot of mines are closed as they cant make money. 
I dont know anything as im new to this, but I am waiting with cash. 

fhhf.png

but the less miners the more the mand and spot price will increase simples. Just make sure you pick a miner thats not going bust!

Personally i hold and then sell covered CALLS against the stock i hold or if i want to add to stock then if they have options i sell PUTS. i can gradually reduce my cost base this way.
Uranium is a future fuel with miners are buying up yellow cake for future sales contracts. 
That means keep adding. Most of my focus is in option trading rather than attempting to get some alpha trading the actual shares.

13 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

more the demand and spot price will increase simples. 

I love that simplicity its fabulous 

11 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Personally i hold and then sell covered CALLS against the stock i hold or if i want to add to stock then if they have options i sell PUTS. i can gradually reduce my cost base this way.
Uranium is a future fuel with miners are buying up yellow cake for future sales contracts. 
That means keep adding. Most of my focus is in option trading rather than attempting to get some alpha trading the actual shares.

Thats amazing. :) 

On 03/06/2021 at 20:42, Stacktastic said:

He is possibly pumping them up, selling and then scaring people to sell again so he can buy. 😛
 But he has motives. 

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use