• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

maybe the correction is back down to 2/3£ an oz

If it goes down to those levels, then I'm afraid silver stacking of coins, with their premiums for minting etc, will be economically not viable as an investment method.

Whilst silver is down to 2008 levels, Gold is only down to 2010 levels  

how can the economic news be good it feels terrible, part time  zero hours contracts, millions in debt and spiralling, we don't make much to export , immigration out of control,  c,mon really   its all smoke and mirrors,  I hear japan is now  starting qe

I heard a good phrase this morning   you cant mess with financial mother nature

and the guy who writes rich dad poor dad   .. luv this one  ...cash is trash.....

Edited by craig12

Lol. Craig you really shouldn't be taking to much notice of these financial bloggers etc. These same guys were telling us silver was going up this year and the bottom had been reached. Like us they haven't got a clue what pm prices are going to do. [emoji1]

Edited by Highland Tiger

$14, that's like what, £8? Sweet.

I am wondering what the main driver for this sudden drop is and there's a few things going on, Ukraine calming down a bit, Ebola not killing loads of people yet, the financial world not collapsing the minute they stop QE. Anyone want to guess what the weekend spot lock-in will be?

I made a prediction a few weeks back of silver dropping to £9 an ounce, going sidewards between 9-10 for a couple of years and then a new bull run, if that happens then I will be publishing a new book "how the hell did i guess that" and market myself as some kind of guru :rolleyes:

Edited by madhatter