• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed A lot of nice silver coins for sale! :)

PolarPanda

Hi everyone, 

Hereby i would like to sell the following silver coins: 

- 1 OZ silver China Kiagnan Dragon Dollar - 7 Mace & 2 Candareens 2018 in original seal (no spotting) € 50,00 

- 1OZ silver Spider-Man 2017 Marvel in capsule (no spotting) € 50,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Darth Vader 2017 in capsule (no spotting) € 25,00 

- 1 OZ Steamboat Willy 2017 Mickey Mouse (no spotting) in capsule € 20,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Disney Scrooge McDuck 2018 (in capsule) (light spotting) € 20,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Congo Gorilla 2018 in original capsule (medium spotting) € 18,00

- 1 OZ Congo Gorilla 2015 in original capsule (light spotting) € 25,00 

- 1 OZ Congo Gorilla 2016 in original capsule (no visible spotting) € 24,00

- 1 OZ Congo Gorilla 2017 in original capsule (very light spotting) € 17,50 SOLD

- 1 OZ Libertad 1985 in capsule € 30,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Libertad 1986 in capsule € 50,00

- 1 OZ Libertad 2018 (spotted) € 20,00 (2 available) SOLD

- 1 OZ Australian Bird of Paradise 2018 in original capsule (no spotting) € 25,00 (2 available)

- 1 OZ Australian Emu 2018 in original capsule (no spotting) € 25,00 (2 available) 

- 1 OZ Australian Koala 2012 in original capsule (no spotting) € 25,00

- 1 OZ Australian Koala 2014 in original capsule (no spotting) € 25,00 

- 1 OZ Australian Koala 2015 in original capsule (no spotting) € 23,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Ceska Republika Lion 2017 in capsule (no visible spotting) € 25,00

- 1 OZ Ghana Leopard 100 CEDIS (light spotting) € 25,00  SOLD

- 1 OZ Kookaburra 2011 in capsule (no visible spotting) € 40,00

- 1 OZ Kookaburra 1992 in capsule (no visible spotting) € 35,00

- 1 OZ African Wildlife Leopard 2018 in capsule (light spotting) € 20,00 SOLD

- 1 OZ Route 66 Illinois Gemini Giant in original capsule (no visible spotting) € 35,00 

I think i made some really good prices :) Feel free to contact me if you're interested. Also pictures are available upon request. I have a very good reputation here on this forum! :) 

4 minutes ago, Silverman2U said:

Only challenge for UK is the postage price however. Cost a fortune for even a couple of coins I suspect? 

Ah didn't notice that. 

Hopefully postage won't be too much. 

1 minute ago, John79 said:

Would you also not have to factor on the possibility off Vat at 20% as well if it got the attention of HMRC?

No VAT to be added as it's coming from Belgium EU

Hi PolarPanda,

we haven't hear from you since February this year and we missed you. Welcome back.

To all forum members:

I have dealt with PolarPanda in the past and I can assure you that he is an exceptional seller, his customer service are excellent and always tries to be forthcoming. His coins are in an amazing condition (I still cherish the ones I bought from you to today). One of the best an memorable buys that I have done in the forum. Postage is a bid expensive compared to UK, so you have to make sure that you buy a lot of coins to spread the costs :D:D:D but still very good and competitive prices. Will recommend anytime to anyone.

22 hours ago, juansanto7 said:

Hi PolarPanda,

we haven't hear from you since February this year and we missed you. Welcome back.

To all forum members:

I have dealt with PolarPanda in the past and I can assure you that he is an exceptional seller, his customer service are excellent and always tries to be forthcoming. His coins are in an amazing condition (I still cherish the ones I bought from you to today). One of the best an memorable buys that I have done in the forum. Postage is a bid expensive compared to UK, so you have to make sure that you buy a lot of coins to spread the costs :D:D:D but still very good and competitive prices. Will recommend anytime to anyone.

Thank you for this amazing message my friend! Always a pleasure to read something like that! ❤️ 

So everyone heard it, if you're looking for a good deal... You have to be with me :D haha. Still have a lot of nice coins up for sale and some lovely coin boxes! :) 

On 29/07/2020 at 14:02, Stackin said:

Hi im interested in the Vader. What's postage to the uk please?

Sorry mate i saw your reaction to late. The shipping cost for one coin to the UK would be 5,49 euro without tracking.... Just let me know if you want to continue with the deal or not :) 

Okey everyone. I have a great deal in store for someone today. The remaining coins have an all together value (according to Goldsilver.be) of 375 euro. For today and for today only i offer them at a price of 325 euro incl. shipping with track & trace and insured to the UK! First come first served! 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Archived