• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just when you think it cant get anymore.......

h103efa

10 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

I've got the early release photos for the product.

Image result for peter rabbit toilet roll

Surely thats the "Ethereum" equivalent of "BUTTCOIN" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Royal Mint has really stared to become, ''what's this Monday's special edition limited edition limited mintage coin release''.  Another one that gets the hard pass from me even though a very good friend of mine worked on this film and the first one.

18 hours ago, HelpingHands said:

I've got the early release photos for the product.

Image result for peter rabbit toilet roll

That's probably worth about ten times what the Royal Mint will no doubt be asking for its latest Peter Rabbit coin right now.

Hahahaha! Thanks for the heads up. Zero interest in anything from [new] the Royal Mint at the moment. All energy and money is going into other things. The first four pigs are for sale on Ebay. I cannot continue with this nonsense post Silver and Gold Minty. I'm so pleased I am out because, honestly, 150 for a 500 issue piggy bank when it was 90 for a 100 issue piggy bank that is only just being sold on ebay.....sorry.....no fanks Mr Royal Mint, not any more...........

Added 0 minutes later...

Anyway, Peter looks like he has gotten caught in the fence and pis*ed himself. Poor bunny.

3 minutes ago, Silvergun said:

I would rather have a few packets of pasta and a few dozen eggs than the well over priced proof 50p coin .😀

Sell you some! - £4k 😉🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Silvergun said:

I would rather have a few packets of pasta and a few dozen eggs than the well over priced proof 50p coin .😀

I'll make you a far better offer than this:

3 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

Sell you some! - £4k 😉🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll sell you one roll of single ply toilet paper for a 1 ounce gold Britannia, you pick the methind of shipping and cover the costs of your chosen methed of shipping of course.

Archived