• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Viking-Saxon gold 'Stolen'

KDave

35 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

PS - Catholics take communion and receive the blood of Christ and the Body of Christ. Do members of the congregation of the 'Church of the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster' receive Ragu and Massive Meat Balls? If so, where can I sign up, please?

🤣🤣

"It is absolutely imperative that everyone realizes that observable evidence is at the discretion of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. Furthermore, it is disrespectful to teach our beliefs without wearing His chosen outfit, which of course is full pirate regalia. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, and unfortunately cannot describe in detail why this must be done as we have run out of space. The concise explanation is that He becomes angry if we don’t."

http://www.pastafarian.co.uk/

7 minutes ago, KDave said:

A cowardly deflection from a topic you are clearly neither willing or comfortable talking about. Discourse requires some generosity to take place, you may not know me to take my word on the data, but it wouldn't take much to find it. 

The point was that the responsibility lies with the person asserting something to evidence it, not the audience to prove them wrong. Perhaps you're not familiar with the Flying Spaghetti Monster origins - it's essentially the exact same point but for religion. The ask was to prove there isn't a Flying Spaghetti Monster who created the universe with his noodly appendage, and of course it can't be done! 

Anyway, we clearly disagree. We've both said our piece and I doubt either of us are going to change our minds. On to the next pointless internet debate! 😆

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed we do disagree :)

You obviously do not prescribe to your own sentiment on the value of the discussion, evidenced by your need to make comment in support of your view and to deflect in its defence. I look forward to the next thread of pointless comment ;) 

58 minutes ago, KDave said:

Indeed we do disagree :)

You obviously do not prescribe to your own sentiment on the value of the discussion, evidenced by your need to make comment in support of your view and to deflect in its defence. I look forward to the next thread of pointless comment ;) 

Sigh... are we about to enter the next pointless debate so soon? Please do elaborate. 

For your benefit I will point out that the 'elaboration' is self evident in our continued discussion. Either, that you are not self conscious enough to realise you find value in being here, alternatively, you do find value in the discussion and are being dishonest. :P

It has been a very interesting discussion despite my going way off the original topic, apologies.   

26 minutes ago, KDave said:

For your benefit I will point out that the 'elaboration' is self evident in our continued discussion. Either, that you are not self conscious enough to realise you find value in being here, alternatively, you do find value in the discussion and are being dishonest. :P

It has been a very interesting discussion despite my going way off the original topic, apologies.   

I'm literally so confused. You must be smarter than me, because I can't follow the point you're making. I will consult with His Noodliest in prayer tonight and seek answers. 

Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.

Thy noodle come, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan.

Give us this day our garlic bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who argue with us on The Silver Forum.

And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.

R'Amen.

35 minutes ago, Melon said:

On the contrary, the sentiment of my post was quite clear - it doesn't make much sense to group LGB and T together. I think that response was a little pedantic to be honest. 

It wasn't explicitly clear, and the two points you made were ambiguously contradictory to me so I thought it was worth clarifying. You make an extremely important point here about 'LGBTQI etc etc' which should be highlighted imo.

One thing I learned from the transgender lady is that they often face the most prejudice and actual violence from the gay community. She was very anti the so-called LGBT movement, and lots of LGBs are anti them being included, her implication being that a lot of the violence towards trans comes from resentment/channeled anger at the most vulnerable because of the 'grouping'.

What concerns me most (and should concern anyone imo) is the 'normalisation' of paedophilia (redefining it as a 'syndrome' and whatnot) with all this concurrent stuff about teaching 'LGBT' and sexual behaviour to primary school kids.

It's all a concerted program imo and no coincidence that the big recent media fuss was at a predominantly Muslim school. This was a classic case of playing one targeted 'group' off against another to further the aim that teaching sexual techniques/LGBT to kids will be mandatory and must be enforced. Those pesky Muslims again eh, how handy. And divide and conquer again, because while I suspect few intelligent and reasonable people have much of a problem with sexual orientation really, as long as it's not thrown in their faces constantly, it's turning the (socially-engineered) LGBT 'movement' and 'rest of the public' against each other, at least in the constant media narrative.

All you ever need to know is to look at the BBC and the Daily Mail. About six months or so ago the BBC sent an internal memo (iirc - reported in the Mail) that praised the amount of LGB employees but said they need to up the number of transgenders (again iirc, it may have been lesbians they were 'lacking').

When the BBC have an 'LGBT' story they often turn to Peter Tatchell as 'spokesman' for that 'group'. Take a brief look at this man. In the 1980s he wrote to a national newspaper, and was published, to say that not all sexual relationships between adults and children were harmful or unwanted. WTF?!!!!!

Germaine Greer, the 'feminist warhead' (don't get me started on 'feminism' ;)) has a published book about the beauty of early pubescent boys. Elton John has some photos in his collection of young naked girls urinating on each other. When this was highlighted on an alt-news site the guy was taken to court for reproducing the images, why was Elton not even questioned for owning the originals?

As Rolf asked us quite clearly, time and again, 'can you tell what it is yet?'.

And yet, divide and conquer, they/we mostly all fall for it. The same pattern with Brexit, yada yada yada.

I missed saying that I heard that Harriet Harman was a candidate for the new Speaker of the House of Commons. Was I dreaming that? I hope so because in the very late 70s while at 'Liberty' she seems to have quite happily been associated with the then-legal PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) connected with (yes you guessed it!) Peter Tatchell!

Have a web search of Scallywag magazine articles if you have a strong stomach, the owner wasn't killed for nothing.

13 minutes ago, kimchi said:

We started on treasure. Then we moved to same-sex relationships somehow. Something to do with the government. Then we moved to transgender. Somewhere along the line the Flying Spaghetti Monster entered the conversation. Now we've turned to Paedophiles. 

I'm going to go and dig up some undeclared treasure, just so I can get locked up and avoid the rest of this conversation 😂 

Just now, Melon said:

We started on treasure. Then we moved to same-sex relationships somehow. Something to do with the government. Then we moved to transgender. Somewhere along the line the Flying Spaghetti Monster entered the conversation. Now we've turned to Paedophiles. 

I'm going to go and dig up some undeclared treasure, just so I can get locked up and avoid the rest of this conversation 😂 

Well, it's often a roller-coaster ride of divergence of topics on here in the most unlikely of places 🤣

That said, I put a fair amount of time and thought into my reply so if you bail then imo it's a shame, many of us like a good debate on here, and once you'd clarified I thought you'd made an excellent and very important point about 'groups'.

I also disagree with @KDave that the onus is on you to provide statistics, it's on him imvho given that it was his assertion (and I know he loves a good debate too!).

I actually see (not entirely conflicting imvho) two points of view here that spiraled for little reason, and I think you would actually be in broad agreement on most stuff if communicated fully. Silly isn't it!?? But that is the divide and conquer program that is running continuously here in the UK (obviously working well) and pitting us against each other rather questioning why the people who are in power are all connected to paedos...but no, bring that proven topic up and folk suddenly don't want to reply anymore. I get it, it's just too much to deal with on top of all the shite that is spewed on us from 'above' on a daily basis by people who we pay for to be traitors.

:(

The onus should be on the person making the claim yes I agree completely. The demand for evidence isn't about proof, it's an attempt to derail. 

If I provided the numbers for sub replacement birth rate of white British couples, the high suicide rate for LGBT relative to the rest of the population, or the trend of increasing suicide rates of white males over the past couple of decades - who here would care or change thier mind on any of the issues? The spaghetti God would be back out in the next post :P

You all have access to the same information as I do, if you wish go and look, make up your own mind. Some people won't even entertain an idea outside thier programming regardless of the evidence. They don't even want to look. I'll leave it there as well, an interesting thread gents, perhaps another time. 

12 minutes ago, KDave said:

The onus should be on the person making the claim yes I agree completely. The demand for evidence isn't about proof, it's an attempt to derail. 

If I provided the numbers for sub replacement birth rate of white British couples, the high suicide rate for LGBT relative to the rest of the population, or the trend of increasing suicide rates of white males over the past couple of decades - who here would care or change thier mind on any of the issues? The spaghetti God would be back out in the next post :P

You all have access to the same information as I do, if you wish go and look, make up your own mind. Some people won't even entertain an idea outside thier programming regardless of the evidence. They don't even want to look. I'll leave it there as well, an interesting thread gents, perhaps another time. 

Be honest with me. Did you even consider the possibility that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the all powerful creator of the universe? Did you consider his noodly appendage or did you just dismiss it because of your programming regardless of the evidence? 

I want a straight answer! 

25 minutes ago, KDave said:

If I provided the numbers for sub replacement birth rate of white British couples, the high suicide rate for LGBT relative to the rest of the population, or the trend of increasing suicide rates of white males over the past couple of decades - who here would care or change thier mind on any of the issues?

I would.

I think you have it absolutely wrong on grouping the 'LGBT' together and have fallen for the 'trick' but we have debated enough elsewhere that I think I know you are clever enough to consider other possibilities if you are not 'encouraged' to take an entrenched and somewhat contrary position. Divide and conquer, it seems to be working.

(For no-one in particular) the white 'genocide' in the 20th century isn't a theory, it's a proven fact.

Much more to say if folk don't continue posting nonsense about spaghetti monsters creating the universe and whatnot. I get the humourous point but it's been made now, let's move on.

25 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Answer me this: if the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists, why is there so much pain and suffering in the world?

It is absolutely imperative that you realise that logical answers are completely at the discretion of a Flying Spaghetti Monster. I cannot stress the importance of this enough, and unfortunately cannot describe in detail why this is the case. You must have faith that a being so powerful that can FLY must have reasons. 

He built the world to make us think the earth is older than it really is. For example, a scientist may perform a carbon-dating process on an artefact. He finds that approximately 75% of the Carbon-14 had decayed by electron emission to Nitrogen-14, and infers that this artefact is approximately 10,000 years old, as the half-life of Carbon-14 appears to be 5,730 years. But what our scientist does not realise is that every time he makes a measurement, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage. We have numerous texts that describe in detail how this can be possible and the reasons why He does this. He is of course invisible and can pass through normal matter with ease.

Where are large groups of white (also please define white) people are being killed on a large scale? 

10 minutes ago, kimchi said:

(For no-one in particular) the white 'genocide' in the 20th century isn't a theory, it's a proven fact.

I'm also a little uncomfortable as you seem to have conflated, in your previous posts, LGB people and their lifestyle choices with paedophilia? Am I misunderstanding you?  

Also for those that seem to be suggesting homosexuals aren't good or useful members of society how are you justifying that? Is it because you don't like/understand their behaviour and motivations or is it something deeper?

6 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

Where are large groups of white (also please define white) people are being killed on a large scale?

I am not saying now, I am saying e.g. Bolshevik Russia - 'conservative' estimates are 50m+ killed under Stalin. You can add in in two 'world wars' to that.

13 minutes ago, Notafront4adragon said:

I'm also a little uncomfortable as you seem to have conflated LGB people and their lifestyle choices with paedophilia? Am I misunderstanding you?  

Yes, totally.

I am saying that the 'LGBT+' fantasy is a trojan horse being used in conjunction with the sexualisation of children and the 'softening' of attitudes to paedophilia to bring in the latter, as not something reprehensible but a 'disorder' of sorts (as long as they don't act on it!). That the LGBT nonsense being pushed out daily now (I have had very long input from a trans woman who transitioned in the 70s as I already posted, and it did change a lot of my pre-conceived notions) is a social programming construct.

Gosh and i left this conversation on page 1 and missed all the fun.

It makes perfect sense to group LGBTQ.....XYZ together. 

These are all weapons in their battle to destroy society based around the traditional family unit. This is a collection of protected groups to bash the rest of society with.

The average gay, lesbian, trans wants a quiet life and is battling to pay the bills and put food on the table like most people. They are however used by the activists who are in reality Leftist subversives. This has never been about actual people, they are NPC's in the game of destroying civilisation. There will be more letters to come - the pièce de résistance will be normalising paedophilia. It's coming, the 'trans movement' is just a gateway to the main act.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

48 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Much more to say if folk don't continue posting nonsense about spaghetti monsters creating the universe and whatnot. I get the humourous point but it's been made now, let's move on.

Dude, this is a thread about Viking Gold.

Added 0 minutes later...
10 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Gosh and i left this conversation on page 1 and missed all the fun.

It makes perfect sense to group LGBTQ.....XYZ together. 

These are all weapons in their battle to destroy society based around the traditional family unit. This is a collection of protected groups to bash the rest of society with.

The average gay, lesbian, trans wants a quiet life and is battling to pay the bills and put food on the table like most people. They are however used by the activists who are in reality Leftist subversives. This has never been about actual people, they are NPC's in the game of destroying civilisation. There will be more letters to come - the pièce de résistance will be normalising paedophilia. It's coming, the 'trans movement' is just a gateway to the main act.

1 minute ago, AndrewSL76 said:

Added 0 minutes later...

Dude this is the Silver Forum - no holds barred.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

5 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I am not saying now, I am saying e.g. Bolshevik Russia - 'conservative' estimates are 50m+ killed under Stalin. You can add in in two 'world wars' to that.

Yes, totally.

I am saying that the 'LGBT+' fantasy is a trojan horse being used in conjunction with the sexualisation of children and the 'softening' of attitudes to paedophilia to bring in the latter, as not something reprehensible but a 'disorder' of sorts (as long as they don't act on it!). That the LGBT nonsense being pushed out daily now (I have had very long input from a trans woman who transitioned in the 70s as I already posted, and it did change a lot of my pre-conceived notions) is a social programming construct.

Ok I understand you're not saying that LGBT people aren't promoting paedophilia and the choices aren't connected. I don't think you are correct that the LGBT movement is being used to normalize paedophilia. 

As to Russia, I don't think you can term the revolution a genocide, perhaps Stalin could been seen as straight up homicidal but not specifically genocidal in that he wanted to kill anyone who disagreed not just because they had a certain culture.

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

Dude, this is a thread about why Cliff Richard ordered the death of Jill Dando. 

Jill was investigating the child abuse rings - as you will know Cliff aka Kitty is alleged to have got down and dirty at the notorious Elm House. Cliff was chums with Jimmy Savile and the rest of that merry gang (bang). 
Jill was the nation's favourite - she certainly was one of my faves - imagine Jill letting loose some truth at the Beebie, a cesspit of Maxist Zionist child molestation. She got liquidated before anything got spilt and a local misfit was fitted up as patsy.
Funnily enough it all comes back to my post. All roads lead to Rome as it were.

Archived