• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Chart Of The Day thread

Tesla working on a ABC correction from the November 21 highs. The B wave was a perfect tap on the .618 fib level. The end of wave C should bring us lower still. Buying opportunities between $63 and $24 seems likely. Narratives will be pretty bad if we get down that low. #buythefear 

IMG_0308.jpeg

On 06/02/2024 at 09:33, CowPat said:

Crypto Total Market Cap, Total 2 and Others all working on the sign of strength phase of Wyckoff accumulation. Time to buckle up. 

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

And there is the breakout on Crypto Total Market Cap. Now it’s tapped the 0.5 Fib. I’m interested to see how it responds to this common resistance level. 

IMG_0313.jpeg

On 09/03/2024 at 16:24, CowPat said:

ETH hanging out under the 0.786 Fib. Once it gets through I think we will be in alt season. 

IMG_0333.jpeg

And gets through. 

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13.40.55.png

• 3 weeks later...

treasury-yields.jpg.a57a50334f5e62de6b975cbf0e55e94c.jpg

This chart shows the difference between what happens when the USA has a unified government, i.e. President, House and Senate all controlled by the same party, versus a divided government. When unified, the government is able to get its spending plans approved, debt increases more and interest rates rise. When the government is divided, spending is curtailed because it is more difficult to get spending approved.

This years pension chat with my advisor mate.. decided to ease up on equities and rotate a higher percentage into bonds and other so called ‘safe’’ stuff 

still over 35 per cent in US equities but more defensive stocks rather than big tech..

. Bonds from 13 to 25 percent.   Again will be US treasuries making up half of that.  

the rest is spread over far east, EU and UK equities .  Metals are up as a percentage. Still no Bitcoin.   I think I agree with Dominic Frisbys theory that the ETF market will crush it.. as paper does with gold and especially silver ..

my personal punting is on pause. Gold is too high for me at mom to buy. But I’d love to see it fly. Happy with my exposure there.   
I am getting very twitchy on silver. I have a reasonable pile. But I’m thinking of adding.     Would love to buy some platinum but it’s just too much tax and premium.  Better off putting it on IG index etc 

sorry not really a chart.  But this is the most active thread on here.  

Edited by CANV

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use