• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Just now, Gruff said:

Biden couldn't find his way out a wet paper bag. Obama has been behind his entire faked/stolen presidency

He will be running the country when the democrats steal the next election too. Child killing man of the people/ puppet master

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Military stuff unfortunately gets left all over the place, always has, always will. Israel won’t need that much stuff extra to sort this current situation out. After some softening up from the air, once there are boots on the ground it will end pretty soon.

The Biden regime purposely left arms. Israel Make some of the finest weapons known to man

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

2 minutes ago, Petra said:

Military stuff unfortunately gets left all over the place, always has, always will. Israel won’t need that much stuff extra to sort this current situation out. After some softening up from the air, once there are boots on the ground it will end pretty soon.

2 minutes ago, Petra said:

I guess it depends if Lebanon kicks off…..

Not my circus, not my monkeys

11 minutes ago, dicker said:

I guess it depends if Lebanon kicks off…..

Unlikely but not impossible. Few would have expected Putin to order a fullscale invasion of Ukraine (fewer still would have guessed how they failed spectacularly). But then US and UK had intelligence on Russian troops for weeks. Lebanon and Syria, on the other hand, may join the game but there's not been such movements observed. More likely is prolonged anti-terrorist warfare with Israel fighting against multiple non-state actors, and that I'm afraid may well spread beyond ME. 

4 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Dont bet on it, thats all I will say, if it escalates anything is possible.

Bet on gold and given the slow movement of prices I won't lose much if I get it wrong

Edited by Guest
Typos

23 minutes ago, dicker said:

£1,521

There ya go.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

5 minutes ago, bobski said:

Never seen so many people happy about the indiscriminate murdering of 600 people at a peace festival

Wouldn't have happened if Israel didn't constantly persecute Palestinians and steal their land and livelihoods. Most people get touchy about that sort of thing after a while.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.

Just now, NGMD said:

I do not believe for one second that an attack of this magnitude wasn’t know about by CIA,MI6 or Mossad. Distraction with the cost of living and US Elections.

It Stinks. 
The old motto, Politicians get popular in Wars.

Little bit of footage

Just now, NGMD said:

He’s got some balls considering the death threats against Mayhar.

Shameful. Who celebrates death?

Exactly. And considering the country he fled from as a kid too

ballsy

1 minute ago, lst65 said:

Maybe (please) we leave this to another forum and not a precious metal group…

Yep, guilty of going off subject. Apologies.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

Just now, NGMD said:

Yep, guilty of going off subject. Apologies.

It's only a slight (and relevant) tangent tbf

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Back on track Gold seems to be consolidating past hour and asia opens up in 40 minutes.....

Up or down? What do you reckon Bully?

I really do want to comment on this but it's gone so far off gold price chat the threads going to get locked again.

On topic I just can't see gold doing anything but rise according to how this escalates and things could get very serious. 

Odd to note that today's media and social coverage has been very quiet compared to yesterday, doubt that's coincidence, maybe the media being a little cautious about how things can be stirred up at home?