• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold Monitoring Thread £ GBP only

Paul
Message added by ChrisSilver

This topic is to discuss price action in GBP, to discuss price action in $ USD, please see this topic: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19962-gold-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

📌 For general non PM chat there is the Hangout topic here: 

Just now, Gruff said:

As near as I can see on the longer time frames, this is a GBP ATH as well. Last ATH that I can find is £1640 and we're clearly past that

What about the £1700+ that crazy Sunday night?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Didn't it hit 1700 before? What a glorious 5 seconds that was btw

You're right, Chards has the history... £1685.56, for a micro second.

image.thumb.png.0a43d967228514386d15d7c56c3d9547.png

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

1 minute ago, Paul said:

Sell you gold off to @James32 quick before April 2nd  or you'll get stung with the Royal Mail price increases. 

Look at the higher tier SD insurance costs ! 🤯Someone's got to pay the postmasters compensation i suppose 

431263486_7420714954656161_9120384573014811386_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x395&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=lGcKGe6-HZ4AX-ckKZT&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr6-2.xx&oh=00_AfBbN5wuzt6q4dqgPJYmKlYgCLkybsIEf_oKwab_-uJKaA&oe=65E7E0C0

430118861_7420715314656125_7164421963356669986_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=c42490&_nc_ohc=ofn_AUhkNeIAX9c4zW6&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=00_AfDYaCoqoy05t7eclf3JFcEL4vKIJ6iBMy8EUZVnn7zCSQ&oe=65E6D97F

didn't they just hike the prices in October 2023? What utter bar stewards

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I thought that was our little secret James, is nothing sacred to you anymore? 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

5 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

1 minute ago, James32 said:

MR SILVER!! JAMES IS COPYING ME!!

3SiP.gif

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

£1645?

@Paul, come back, you forgot your pint before list off to the moon, my fellow!!!

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

It's crying out to cross the £1650 mark

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

£1649.16

Gnats ba....

57 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Haha I remember where i was when i saw that!!! lol 

1 minute ago, ant1882 said:

What time does Mr Slammy usually arrive?

Several hours ago.. normally 1000 EST, it is now 1400 EST or thereabouts.
I assume Mr. Slammy was out buying donuts or taking a s...