• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver sovereigns

• 2 years later...
On 01/06/2019 at 14:24, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Bud can we get close ups of that coin? Looks like a Chinese fake to me. :( 

Even though the photo leaves much to be desired, there is nothing which suggests the coin is fake, or a Chinese copy, more likely the phone the photo was taken with, possibly a Chinese made but genuine Apple i-phone. Actually, it may be down to the user rather than the camera.

😎

Chards

4 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Even though the photo leaves much to be desired, there is nothing which suggests the coin is fake, or a Chinese copy, more likely the phone the photo was taken with, possibly a Chinese made but genuine Apple i-phone. Actually, it may be down to the user rather than the camera.

😎

Nose is too sharp. I see that a lot with the Chinese ones 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

2 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Nose is too sharp. I see that a lot with the Chinese ones 

I took another look, in case I missed something, perhaps you downloaded the photo and zoomed in on it, but I think it would need a bigger, better photo to make it worth even trying to study it.

Actually, I have just ordered quite a selection of Chinese fake and imitation coins, but don't expect to receive them for weeks or even months.

These are for educational and research.

We intend to take our usual high quality photos, and publish Niton alloy test results, weights, dimensions, typical cost prices.

This might help some people avoid getting ripped off on ebay, Amazon, and elsewhere, for the stuff.

Chards