• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New European Mint Group Orders - OPEN NOW!!!

1 hour ago, silvernewbie said:

Which eu tax free site has the lowest delivery? European Mint has a lot of coins i want out of stock!

Yes and aside from the cost, another question is which site has a good diversity of coins especially British? Some only have the most popular few ranges.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, silvernewbie said:

Which eu tax free site has the lowest delivery? European Mint has a lot of coins i want out of stock!

I'm unsure but here is a list created by forum admin, you can gander through the European ones and see what suits you ? 

sorry I cant be much more help! :(

1 hour ago, SendYourCoin2Me said:

You will pay about £22 for shipping from goldsilver.be if you go there.  O ny used Europeanmint via group buy myself, but I suspect their courier is a similar price.

Hi, is the buying process for goldsilver.be the same as buying from European mint? Looking at like for like they are cheaper at the moment for a large order. I usually use transferwise with European mint to their account details they provide 

12 minutes ago, Downs523 said:

Hi, is the buying process for goldsilver.be the same as buying from European mint? Looking at like for like they are cheaper at the moment for a large order. I usually use transferwise with European mint to their account details they provide 

Yes, buying from GS.be is fairly straightforward too. Takes them a couple of hours to approve your order before you send payment via transferwise (as i do)  Shipping is arranged by them, its a  choice of a courier they choose, or FedEx.  Ive chosen both and its FedEx every time anyway, so just select the cheaper option😂 

3 minutes ago, SendYourCoin2Me said:

Yes, buying from GS.be is fairly straightforward too. Takes them a couple of hours to approve your order before you send payment via transferwise (as i do)  Shipping is arranged by them, its a  choice of a courier they choose, or FedEx.  Ive chosen both and its FedEx every time anyway, so just select the cheaper option😂 

Thanks, and is it 2 seperate payments through transfer Wise like European mint is, or just one payment covering the items and delivery? 

Well was just about to leave the house this afternoon and who should turn up at my door but mr postie with a lovely box of 45 oz of silver coins!So glad I got in on what looks like the last of the group orders. Would also like to say thank you to back yard bullion for the prompt posting and great packing. Thanks guys!

I am over on the live chat if anyone wants to come say hello before we crack open a 55kg box of £30,000 worth of silver!

https://youtu.be/o7RsBGEI5LA

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Torak said:

Will there be another order due to the Brexit extension?

For the foreseeable future we won't be running any more group orders. Perhaps if if in January we actually achieve a brexit deal and move on to a transition period we will open up another group order. For the time being all that we can offer is this discount code for their shipping costs

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived