• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

1 hour ago, DanPie said:

Just got mitts on mine so will out myself as another member the pieces of 8 club :)  Number 3 for the 1/10 and 6 of 6 for the half ounce.

Just found this, does the ngc number match yours? 

https://auctions.stacksbowers.com/lots/view/3-17WXAR/2022-the-gold-standard-uncirculated-set-4-pieces-queen-elizabeth-ii-trial-of-the-pyx-test-pieces-jessopp-facsimile-signature-label

14 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

2150776 is the same numbers as on mine (with a different final 3 digits of course) so must be the same one 

3 minutes ago, JamesH said:

2150776 is the same numbers as on mine (with a different final 3 digits of course) so must be the same one 

Yeah it's 4 digits away from mine. So looks like just the 1 1/10 sold at auction 

21 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Lot 2214 in that auction has my 1/2 Oz and the NGC numbers match. As these didn't sell at the auction they probably sent them back?

16 minutes ago, SlowFrog said:

I bought a 1/2 and from what I can gather, #4 and #6 are gone so I have 1, 2, 3 or 5! It arrived but I'm away so can't open it yet. 

😮the anticipation….😮

Just now, SlowFrog said:

Yep! Process of elimination right now because I don't get back until Sunday! 

😮😮🤔

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

Numismatic philistines. 

That's the yanks for you! Reserves seemed to be less than the UK prices and still no bids...... maybe put an eagle on them and they'd be all over them 🤪

2 hours ago, Sovhead said:

Anyone near Stenhousemuir?

A cracker for £465 on Gumtree 

IMG_0358.thumb.png.00c19a3e0ff356bd29e2c5b521470b33.png

Stenhousemuir - a name stuck in my head from being forced to sit through James Alexander Gordon reading the classified football results every Saturday afternoon at my grandparents' house in the 80s. Nostalgic times now that I'm. grumpy middle-aged sod. I should visit one day 😅

Just now, SlowFrog said:

Stenhousemuir - a name stuck in my head from being forced to sit through James Alexander Gordon reading the classified football results every Saturday afternoon at my grandparents' house in the 80s. Nostalgic times now that I'm. grumpy middle-aged sod. I should visit one day 😅

That’s great memories as long as you supported the right team…

1 minute ago, Sovhead said:

That’s great memories as long as you supported the right team…

I was in one of the poorest parts of the midlands and too young or stupid to understand that Stenhousemuir (and other "exotic" names) were actual places. I just vividly remember my Irish grandad did the pools and just sat there effing and blinding at the tv. 

1 minute ago, SlowFrog said:

I was in one of the poorest parts of the midlands and too young or stupid to understand that Stenhousemuir (and other "exotic" names) were actual places. I just vividly remember my Irish grandad did the pools and just sat there effing and blinding at the tv. 

Sounds like he never got the score draws he wanted that rings a bell for us all with the pools 👍🏻