• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

LACKLUSTRE & WEIRD & UGLY COINS & BARS

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SILVERFINGER said:

?  it just says my name :blink:

Added 0 minutes later...

How about this one, terrible coin and bloke,

pedocoin.thumb.jpg.fc8af78470033e06d784573a8910453d.jpg

Who would have thought, old rolf, now I know why he used to say...can you guess what it is yet?

6 hours ago, kimchi said:

To my great surprise I dipped my toe in with the Marvel series and ended up loving them, so will now collect them all ...

I agree.  The star wars coins are bland, but I do like the marvel ones.  Ill be doing the whole set of those.

I don't particularly like this coin.  The water ripples are cool I guess, but the mermaid looks ****ed.  It looks like the fin of a dead fish that has been washed onto the beach and half eaten by scavengers.  And Medusa head.

163223_Slab.jpg?v=20180220011043&width=5

7 hours ago, ZatStackz said:

I agree.  The star wars coins are bland, but I do like the marvel ones.  Ill be doing the whole set of those.

I don't particularly like this coin.  The water ripples are cool I guess, but the mermaid looks ****ed.  It looks like the fin of a dead fish that has been washed onto the beach and half eaten by scavengers.  And Medusa head.

163223_Slab.jpg?v=20180220011043&width=5

Totally agree there, this looks like a sample of my urine under a microscope.

On 30/07/2018 at 19:24, SILVERFINGER said:

While we are on a roll, what the heck are these, they look like pantyliners :blink:

pantylinercoin2.jpg.a87d7951e5092e20e0ae2553035f410e.jpg

These are the dog biscuits for those dogs.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Here's one scarey coin I would buy in silver, it commemorates (if you can call it that) the sexual abuse German prisoners of war and civilians got from the Colonial troops.

I wonder if this medal is where the term 'helmet' was first 'coined' for someones todger :P

A company called worldwidearms do a fake/replica one.

https://www.worldwidearms.com/product/me109-wacht-am-rhein-medal-312

Does anyone know what the thing is to the left of the women tied to the giant willy ?

hmm.jpg.83342d315fd660e7081f0331cc7b7566.jpg

Archived