• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Under spot gold ( 4 x 20 francs ) £310 plus post each

• James32 changed the title to Under spot gold with free postage ( 4 x 20 francs..£1240 all in )

Would thou consider 385 of mine finest pound coins for thine lustrous belters with a simple merchants transport of goods included, good sir?

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

• James32 changed the title to Under spot gold with free postage ( 4 x 20 francs ) £1238 posted
  • James32 changed the title to Under spot gold with free postage ( 4 x 20 francs ) £625 posted per pair
  • James32 changed the title to Under spot gold ( 4 x 20 francs ) £310 plus post each
2 hours ago, James32 said:

Still available 

Good afternoon mr @James32 , according to my maths , you have sold two , so there is two left , so the total for the   remaining two coins is £155.  , thank you and regards Ashley 

3 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Good afternoon mr @James32 , according to my maths , you have sold two , so there is two left , so the total for the   remaining two coins is £155.  , thank you and regards Ashley 

No way you completed school ya halfwit.

£625 posted for two remaining coins if interested, which I know you're not..stick you to building blocks bud, safer for all involved. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Give me a shout when you decide to sell @treetop1280😉👍

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

What is left - serious question. Will likely take what is left if you can please confirm with pictures and prices via PM. Cheers, James!

Andrew.

PM sent.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip