• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

30g The Silver Forum Rounds 2023 - Official Release - Ballot entry now closed

SilverAngel

22 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

If you take PayPal please add me to the list.  Thanks.

Yes we accept PPFF  😃 I will also update the post to reflect this so thankyou for asking that question.

As a platinum premium member i still have some left from the allocation. PM incoming

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality

On 16/10/2023 at 10:38, SilverAngel said:

IMG_E76731.thumb.JPG.4191f65b49a57466ff6f960dbdc98810.JPGIMG_E76921.thumb.JPG.5b6381f5c53c0444515d41600aaaa407.JPG

Hello Folks,

We are very proud to launch our first official TSF round in conjunction with @ChrisSilver and would like to extend our thanks to him for asking us to do this.

There were 50 of these rounds available and the first 25 have been advertised and sold within the Platinum Lounge to all Platinum Plus and Premium members first.  The remaining 25 will be sold via a ballot as we anticipate demand to exceed the amount available.  If you want to secure a round the only way to get one is to comment on this thread or to private message me to get your name on the waiting list if you want a chance to own one.  If you are a Platinum Plus, Platinum Premium member Business Platinum as well as Official Sponsors and Moderators and want one, please message me as there are still a couple left in the allocation. If unsold these will go into the ballot.

Deadline to Secure a TSF round

We will keep this thread open for two weeks and the closing day will be 12 o'clock midday Monday 30th October.  We will then contact people over the following few days to collect payment to collect and distribute the rounds.

Why buy one? 

The Silver Forum will receive some of the proceeds of these rounds and this is a great way of supporting the wonderful community we have here, and sales of the round help with the costs of keeping the Forum up and running for us all.  These pieces are all hand poured and lasered by us.  Each one will be a minimum of 30g though many may be slightly more as we overpour by a couple of grams to allow for sanding and polishing to achieve the beautiful mirror finish.  Each round will be in a square coin capsule and presented in one of our gift boxes and will have a Silver Angel Certificate of Authenticity.  If we are asked again by Chris to produce rounds again for next year we will of course offer the same numbers to each member.  Any support you can give us with a purchase will be appreciated.

Hallmarking 

As with every piece of Silver Angel hand poured silver it has been tested for purity and hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office.  This is your guarantee of fineness and that it is indeed .999 fine silver and made by us.

Pricing 

The prices are as follows for the different membership levels.  These prices are all plus postage and details of the postage costs will be listed below.

-  Standard / Free Forum Member £55

- Silver Premium Member £50

- Gold Premium Member £47.50

- Platinum Premium Member £45

- Platinum Plus Premium Member £40 - Please note this price point included Business Platinum as well as Official Sponsors and Moderators

Payment

Payment is by either Bank Transfer to a UK based business bank account or PPFF 

Postage

Add £4.10 for first class signed (buyers risk)

Add £7.65 for Special Delivery (recommended)

Add £10.65 for International Tracked and Signed 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope you show the Forum support with a purchase

IMG_E7697[1].JPG

IMG_7695[1].JPG

IMG_E7676[1].JPG

One for me please 

8 hours ago, bigstudotcom said:

One for me please, thank you. 

As a Platinum premium member you are entitled to have yours from the allocation we did for the Platinum members.  I will PM you

Website: https://www.silverangelpouring.co.uk/  Facebook: Silver Angel

Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office...  "Its your guarantee" of fineness and quality