• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Friday gold day

I’m after kclll 1/10 gold Britannia does any one have any for sale 

£180 at Atkinsons can any one beat it 

if so drop me a message I only buy gold on Fridays so I will be buying tomorrow regardless but would really like to make a deal on here so please if you want to sell drop me a message 

Edited by BipolarStacker

Just now, Petra said:

You should get someone to save you one!😮🤔

That’s what I’m hoping 😂

I can pay deposit till tomorrow I have the money but mrs bipolar won’t let me spend until Friday 😂

1 minute ago, BipolarStacker said:

Even cheaper but hoping to save more than £1.08 😂💪

You pay your money. You take your chances. Gold could be £1600 per troy ounce tomorrow. then again it could be £1400 per troy ounce tomorrow 😁

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

3 minutes ago, Petra said:

Well you should have bought earlier in the week! Mine arrived today😮🤔🫢😁

Only buy gold Fridays mate 

1 minute ago, gji25 said:

You pay your money. You take your chances. Gold could be £1600 per troy ounce tomorrow. then again it could be £1400 per troy ounce tomorrow 😁

Neither of those figure will happen tomorrow I bet you my stack 😂

4 minutes ago, Petra said:

Well you should have bought earlier in the week! Mine arrived today😮🤔🫢😁

What year did you receive as I just looked in HGM and it’s 2017 

2 minutes ago, BipolarStacker said:

Only buy gold Fridays mate 

Neither of those figure will happen tomorrow I bet you my stack 😂

What year did you receive as I just looked in HGM and it’s 2017 

I got the deal off @Bearest78, however I did get a very cheap sovereign off HGM the other day during the dip🫢🤔

3 minutes ago, AOB said:

@BipolarStacker why don’t you buy from tavex - call them say your from TSF buy 1/10oz this Friday and for the next 3 consecutive weeks, then get them delivered after a month, then keep doing this every month going forward… should spread your delivery cost across few coins! 

Just an idea, all the best with your search sir 👍🏽

Great idea...I want this guy as president. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, AOB said:

@BipolarStacker why don’t you buy from tavex - call them say your from TSF buy 1/10oz this Friday and for the next 3 consecutive weeks, then get them delivered after a month, then keep doing this every month going forward… should spread your delivery cost across few coins! 

Just an idea, all the best with your search sir 👍🏽

Yes I have spoken with them in past about this but I just love a weekly delivery 

5 minutes ago, gji25 said:

basicaly you have to ask yourself this.

Yes

Just now, Orpster said:

No Charlies I'm afraid no,

In 1/10ths I have some QEII's, a 2020 RA and a proof Krug

@BipolarStacker go for the RA ( ROYAL ARMS) even if a few£ more,its the nicest CGT free 1/10th imho

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

what price on the qell 

Royal arms which coin is this never seen it