• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

completed Silver coins

Spyder

I have £1000 to purchase Silver coins after selling some gold.

If anyone is interested in selling some of their coins just pm and quote have many coins you want to offer for my money.

Looking for bullion Government issued coins and not proofs.  Looking for 1oz,2oz, 5oz and 10oz coins

If you want to make your offer public, that will be your choice.

Member who can only offer for £250 or £500 or any number in between if fine. You do not have to offer for the full amount. This is to encourage members with less silver who would like to trade.

Thanks Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I would offer 36oz, made up of:

1x Full tube of Britannia's (25x 1oz coins)
3x 2oz Queens Beast Completer coin, in capsule
1x 2oz Tudor Beasts The Lion of England
1x 2oz Tudor Beasts The Yale of Beaufort
1x 2010 Carded Britannia

This should give you a benchmark to work with if nothing else. 

5 minutes ago, Orpster said:

1x 2010 Carded Britannia

Great selection there and can't go wrong with the qb,s

That's a offer of both quality and quantity for the budget.

Just 3 letters needed now @Spyder😁

7 minutes ago, Orpster said:

1x 2010 Carded Britannia

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

12 minutes ago, Orpster said:

1x 2010 Carded Britannia

Thank you, that will give me to price to work to. Grateful to you as it also tells others what to beat

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Thank you, that will give me to price to work to. Grateful to you as it also tells others what to beat

I think Ash still has some silver kilo bars for a good price as well. Could be another option for you. Check his dealer subforum.

Buy high. Sell low.

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

Your very welcome, hopefully (for you) someone will make you an offer for more ounces.

I could have offered more in weight had I not put in the queens beasts coins but I only have full tubes and I don't like splitting them :) 

2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

I could have offered more in weight had I not put in the queens beasts coins but I only have full tubes and I don't like splitting them :) 

Think your offer was very fair. Those TBs will appreciate very well if the QB series is anything to go by.

Buy high. Sell low.

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

I think Ash still has some silver kilo bars for a good price as well. Could be another option for you. Check his dealer subforum.

Thanks, but who is Ash?

Just to let everyone know, don't be offended if I don't like your post. I have reached my limit for the day. Can't remember who it was the other day that said that I do not say thank you or like after people post.

I used to say thank you at the beginning of a thread or after the thread had been running for awhile by thanking everyone who had contributed. It was my way and no way was it being rude. Anyway it is what it is

Archived