• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hi Everyone, New Member

Hi guys, happy to be here and look forward to trading. Im new to stacking and have been only buying gold and silver online for the last few months so no expert at all. Watching as many youtube videos as I can and try to save some extra every month to buy some silver and gold.. I hope to gain some more coins, bars etc..Cheers guys...

Hi guys, I have a stupid question sorry..I usually buy from HattonGardenMetals and Atkinsons and I just buy the 1oz silver coins, half gold soveriegns and 5g gold bars..Whats the best benefit of buying from this forum as appose to them dealers..Do you always get a better deal on the forum? Thanks guys

1 hour ago, adz786 said:

Hi guys, I have a stupid question sorry..I usually buy from HattonGardenMetals and Atkinsons and I just buy the 1oz silver coins, half gold soveriegns and 5g gold bars..Whats the best benefit of buying from this forum as appose to them dealers..Do you always get a better deal on the forum? Thanks guys

I would say there is potential to, also if you after something in particular or a certain year you can put up a wanted post here for it.

1 hour ago, adz786 said:

You should seriously stop buy "half gold soveriegns". They should be 22ct, not 12ct!

😎

Chards

17 hours ago, adz786 said:

15 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

You should seriously stop buy "half gold soveriegns". They should be 22ct, not 12ct!

😎

In fact, you should avoid buying "soveriegns" of any size.

Sovereigns, yes. Soveriegns, no!

It is probably also worth you reading this:

https://www.chards.co.uk/blog/advice-guide-for-uk-bullion-investors/1041

If you find any errors, you stand to win a pint!

😎

Chards

18 hours ago, adz786 said:

Not always, but 90% of the time. 

Sometimes dealers have pre-owned and even new items, cheaper than the forum. Always worth doing due diligence before committing on here.

What's the benefit of the forum??

1) cheaper prices "mainly"

2) like minded folk who can help and point you in the right direction. 

3) you actually see what your buying on here, so no nasty surprises regarding condition. 

4) with over 18000 members who obviously have differing tastes, you will 9 times out of 10 find a very specific item on here, if you put up a wanted post.

5) interaction..you can learn a ton of information on here just by scrolling through previous threads, do get involved though as you have a part to play also.

Enjoy your journey and welcome aboard. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme