• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mint sealed Tube 2013 Brittanias £550

silverroller

Just now, sellerstacker said:

If I am not mistaken there are 25 coins in a tube (especially when you say they are mint sealed) in which case you've grossly undervalued your lot. Good luck with your sale 🙂

20 in 2013s sir.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

If I am not mistaken there are 25 coins in a tube (especially when you say they are mint sealed) in which case you've grossly undervalued your lot. Good luck with your sale 🙂

if there were it would and been closed within nano seconds and right @James32 hooverpipe without a doubt......

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

39 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

Oh you learn something new everyday. What's so queer about the 2013 Brits, James? I thought they were all the same. Dimensions-wise at least. 

38.21mm is the size of the 2013 1oz silver brit.  38.61mm for a 2022

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

59 minutes ago, sellerstacker said:

Oh you learn something new everyday. What's so queer about the 2013 Brits, James? I thought they were all the same. Dimensions-wise at least. 

Not sure to be honest, I know from at least 2016 it's been 25, but my brain doesn't go back any further unfortunately. 

here is some photo,s of the 2013 1oz silver brittanias i received from silverroller with no notorious imperfections. NB: the photo,s were taken in low light conditions. the coins shine  as they should do.  😃

2013brit-tube-2.jpg

2013brit-tube.jpg

2013brit-front.jpg

2013brit-back.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

Do we send PMs?

I'm new!😀

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

Message box is full🤨

Got it - message boxes open with membership eh😁

Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

On 30/11/2022 at 23:13, gji25 said:

some notes I copied from an online shop (I think) claim 1997-2012 diameter 40.00mm and 0.958 purity, then 2013-present 38.61mm diam and 0.999 purity

Are the 2013s any different then?🤨

1 hour ago, JohnA1 said:

some notes I copied from an online shop (I think) claim 1997-2012 diameter 40.00mm and 0.958 purity, then 2013-present 38.61mm diam and 0.999 purity

Are the 2013s any different then?🤨

Unless says 999 will be Britannia silver 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2022 at 23:13, gji25 said:

I've finally put a 2013 sliver brit on top of a 2022.

They are exactly the same diameter and thickness.

1 hour ago, JohnA1 said:

I've finally put a 2013 sliver brit on top of a 2022.

They are exactly the same diameter and thickness.

Well, because of how they were made, the early ones had one Troy ounce of silver in (same as now) but actually weighed more than the later ones so surely must have different dimensions?🤔

11 minutes ago, Petra said:

Well, because of how they were made, the early ones had one Troy ounce of silver in (same as now) but actually weighed more than the later ones so surely must have different dimensions?🤔

2013 is the first year of .999 silver, so they will be identical to the modern ones. Before that though you are correct. 

• silverroller changed the title to Mint sealed Tube 2013 Brittanias £550

Archived