• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold coin at spot ( Kenny and dolly) 😄

James32

Just now, James32 said:

Never thought I'd be trading gold for silver.. but a fair offer is a fair offer 👌 

Deal thanks 😊 

Ps, I'm keeping coin till you come back and will then post, as the Royal mail will not be able to offer the 24hr guards needed to protect this beauty at this collection depot during weeks holiday 😀 

Yep. Thank you for taking care about MY COIN!

I will ask nicely @ArgentSmith to make me a 12ct coin ring from this coin.😊

Something like this:

IMG_20221106_214031.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Darr3nG said:

Sorry to derail this fine sales thread, but any chance you have any "1oz Britannia coins, various years between 2014 and 2020, bullion condition, in plastic flip pouches (no capsules)"?

I'm not bothered if they have "light scratches" - bullion after all.

Come see me in a week, when no doubt silver is back at £15 and my fooking coin has increased by £4

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

Deal thanks 😊 

@stefffana Legendary Christmas Auction?

image.gif.23f200a078b561a8886dd4760494c995.gif

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Yep. Thank you for taking care about MY COIN!

I will ask nicely @ArgentSmith to make me a 12ct coin ring from this coin.😊

Something like this:

IMG_20221106_214031.jpg

Dud how did you take the pic if your phones on charge? Now that's sorcery. 

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Honesty and stefan's questionable eyesight wins everytime 

With my questionable eyesight it is very possible to not see the milk spots from Britannias, dude, but you know already that my eyes are old...😊

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Honesty and stefan's questionable eyesight wins everytime 

And your picture was in focus this time.  😲

Actually, I take it all back James.  @stefffana's photography is just the worst.  Sorry dude, but you need expert tutoring.  I know a guy...

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Just now, stefffana said:

With my questionable eyesight it is very possible to not see the milk spots from Britannias, dude, but you know already that my eyes are old...😊

Oops 😬 

1 minute ago, Jimmock said:

Thank god for that, I was just about to weaken. 😂😂

@stefffana is leaving the country tomorrow, message me then.. he will wont find out for a week 

1 minute ago, Darr3nG said:

I can see a for sale listing in the very near future! :D 

AUCTION! AUCTION!

2 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

I assumed @stefffana would be the one listing it for sale (for delivery after the 14th, of course)!

Nope. I will not come back with this coin on forum again! You don't deserve to have it! I will use that 12ct gold and will be nice in another shape!😘

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

Nope. I will not come back with this coin on forum again! You don't deserve to have it! I will use that 12ct gold and will be nice in another shape!😘

Nippy clamps?

Archived