• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold coin at spot ( Kenny and dolly) 😄

James32

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Rare numista coin 100

5 minted 

1 kept buy the guy who minted, 1 to given each to his mum and auntie, 1 auctioned at a local UNICEF raffle to build a mud hut and 1 to steffana 

Yep.

But gold is gold.

And a coin is a coin.

It is only about perception, Leon.

If on forum our mates are talking only about maximum ten types of coins, of course an unknown coin will feel like the ugly duckling, doesn't matter how special or beautiful will be that coin.

PoorImpartialEft-max-1mb.gif

16 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Yep.

But gold is gold.

And a coin is a coin.

It is only about perception, Leon.

If on forum our mates are talking only about maximum ten types of coins, of course an unknown coin will feel like the ugly duckling, doesn't matter how special or beautiful will be that coin.

PoorImpartialEft-max-1mb.gif

True  

There is many a prettier coin I have bought and recieved an extremely hard bumming in 

Gold at spot cannot be argued with 

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

James, would you accept a fair swap spot/spot for:

A sterling silver tray, fully hallmarked, weighting 576g, melting value today £315, plus 

A small silver spoon to balance the melting price of your lovely coin?

Can I think it over until this coin sells?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I'm back with another offer! 

Potentially polished 1915 sydney half sovereign

2 ounces of silver

£50 

1 bag of mini cheddars (I kinda ate one of the bags) 

And a couple of foreign currency notes!

It would be like jumping out of a frying pan and straight into the fire 😆 

6 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I'm back with another offer! 

Potentially polished 1915 sydney half sovereign

2 ounces of silver

£50 

1 bag of mini cheddars (I kinda ate one of the bags) 

And a couple of foreign currency notes!

Tyre kickers, everywhere!

I will offer for this coin 14 x 1oz Britannia coins, various years between 2014 and 2020, bullion condition, in plastic flip pouches (no capsules). May have light scratches, but I will try to cherry pick no milk (difficult job, being Royal Mint).

Both will pay for SD.

I can sent the parcel week commencing 14th of November, after coming back from Luxembourg.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I will offer for this coin 14 x 1oz Britannia coins, various years between 2014 and 2020, bullion condition, in plastic flip pouches (no capsules). May have light scratches, but I will try to cherry pick no milk (difficult job, being Royal Mint).

Both will pay for SD.

I can sent the parcel week commencing 14th of November, after coming back from Luxembourg.

Hey! My offer was genuine! I'd have wrapped the mini cheddars in bubble wrap and everything 

8 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Both will pay for SD.

Never thought I'd be trading gold for silver.. but a fair offer is a fair offer 👌 

Deal thanks 😊 

Ps, I'm keeping coin till you come back and will then post, as the Royal mail will not be able to offer the 24hr guards needed to protect this beauty at your collection depot during weeks holiday 😀 

Sorry to derail this fine sales thread, but any chance you have any "1oz Britannia coins, various years between 2014 and 2020, bullion condition, in plastic flip pouches (no capsules)"?

I'm not bothered if they have "light scratches" - bullion after all.

Archived