• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 Matte £5 BU sovereign

GoldDiggerDave

2022 Matte £5 BU sovereign  £3,000 now sold out at the Royal Mint. In hand available for delivery. 

please note UK only, no returns, postage may be sent a few days later if it clashes with the RM strikes, I will agree with the buyer before posting.

I offer NGC grading so if you want this coin or others graded then please ask. 

7BFBCE86-9862-4AF2-B929-C540BDBA4F30.jpeg

9002DE2A-5CA1-421D-BDEA-1B2B580D0E6D.jpeg

4B7FBDB0-1108-44B4-B183-2BE6BC0D1CFD.jpeg

538D84AA-A200-4CEF-AE1A-8A1DDEF78EB3.jpeg

C0A4B793-94A4-4D5F-B65A-3F0B2A68ED68.jpeg

9C8F8A2A-4041-4610-8BB1-E7D63AC09AD4.jpeg

Stop it Dave, my wallet can't take it! :lol: 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

39 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

1479957992_giphy(1).gif.556dbe6033579a02884eba408272aad7.gif

You can't blame me, I'm happy to sell now at a lower premium to the buyer, once these are graded MS70DPL they will be exchanging hands for £3,350-£3,500 easy.  

Got a few🤗

2 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

You can't blame me, I'm happy to sell now at a lower premium to the buyer, once these are graded MS70DPL they will be exchanging hands for £3,350-£3,500 easy.  

Got a few🤗

What's wrong with a modest flip ey. Guaranteed if it weren't you it'd be someone else. Dealerships do it all the time, you could say they were pro at it lol. There's an air of respectability from some at the start of launch but watch a week or two later... Prices increase by hundreds when a couple are found at the back of a cupboard. 

21 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I struggled to sell a 2022 3coin sovereign set for £1200 the other day here and it didn't even get to that much. Dealerships are selling the same set above £1400 no problem. Who's cashing in? 

It's market reach, dealers have a far bigger reach so have a bigger pool of customers, not a bad thing as some have built their customer base up over decades.   Ebay is a possible bigger outlet but also opens you up to a lot or undesirables. 

28 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

It's market reach, dealers have a far bigger reach so have a bigger pool of customers, not a bad thing as some have built their customer base up over decades.   Ebay is a possible bigger outlet but also opens you up to a lot or undesirables. 

Yup.... The dealers do have a much bigger reach than anyone. They obviously come a lot more trusted as well. But despite that, they're still pro flippers. Nothing wrong with someone selling at a profit here especially if they're lower than any dealer around. 

5 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Yup.... The dealers do have a much bigger reach than anyone. They obviously come a lot more trusted as well. But despite that, they're still pro flippers. Nothing wrong with someone selling at a profit here especially if they're lower than any dealer around. 

Sometimes sourcing the coin has no value to people, it takes me hours and hours and hours to find some of my coins but doesn't really reflect in the price sometimes when it's brought to market 

750 sold out with this one, there is only the chance to buy it in here as Dave is a heavy hitter otherwise there would be no chance 

11 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

What's wrong with a modest flip ey. Guaranteed if it weren't you it'd be someone else. Dealerships do it all the time, you could say they were pro at it lol. There's an air of respectability from some at the start of launch but watch a week or two later... Prices increase by hundreds when a couple are found at the back of a cupboard. 

Bet a lot here sell a new release via eBay to not get tarred with the flipper brush . If it wasn't for flippers and people buying at over the list price RRP every would only ever sell for just over spot and bought for just under spot.

If you begrudge @GoldDiggerDave  a few 99p weatherspoons pints profits from his flip, don't ever look at buying a new 2022 Rolex watch in the secondary market! 

Additional offer!

£3000.00 for this £5BU and I will submit this to the NGC with the blue first release label......please note I can not guarantee the grade from the NGC that's outside my control the coin looks good even to my fussy self it looks issue free. 

Now I'm working on tiny margins to offer you this great coin and 100% trusted service! 

I am now hand delivering and collecting form the NGC to avoid postal delays so there's real world costs like train fairs......£3,000.00 for this coin and this service is the bargain of a lifetime.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived