• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 x 20 Francs ( reduced and still available)

Nick1368

10 minutes ago, Shanes said:

I would not of brought from him if I did not trust he was genuine but this is weird and he is refusing to check what is going on really need this resolved as the money has gone to the account his bank must be holding it he has to ring them 

It will get resolved I'm sure 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

I took the liberty of sharing the bank details Nick gave me with Shane,

When he has checked his bank payment one digit is different, whether this was a mistake by Nick or Shane I don't think really matters at this point.

I have advised Shane to initiate a chargeback with his bank which is pretty standard process and will go smoothly provided the recipient does not dispute the chargeback.

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Can you phone your bank and explain the situation? If you are the same bank as nick or wherever the money went,then get your bank to stop/reclaim payment before anymore time elapses??? Whilst I don't know either of you,I've a funny feeling that both are telling the truth and wire's have been crossed/a mistake made somewhere 🤔 

Another member kindly messaged me the bank details that they had used and I was given a digit out in the sort code by Nick as he gave me the incorrect details so it appears that I will now have to chase up the bank but it would be helpful if Nick would ring the bank as it clearly was meant for his account but he wont for some reason this is not my fault and no apology for the stress caused

Just now, Shanes said:

Another member kindly messaged me the bank details that they had used and I was given a digit out in the sort code by Nick as he gave me the incorrect details so it appears that I will now have to chase up the bank but it would be helpful if Nick would ring the bank as it clearly was meant for his account but he wont for some reason this is not my fault and no apology for the stress caused

Had faith the truth was being told👍 still a shambles for you though, @Nick1368 can you assist shane in anyway?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, Shanes said:

I would take a PDF copy of this post and your conversations to support your chargeback claim with your bank, they should provide you an online portal to upload them to.  If your on a PC just click to print then select save to PDF

12 minutes ago, James32 said:

Had faith the truth was being told👍 still a shambles for you though, @Nick1368 can you assist shane in anyway?

if there is anything I can do to help him recover his money of course I would do it .

but he is still blaming it on me and expect an apology whereas everyone can clearly see that it was all his mistake , I gave him the correct details and he sent money into a different account .

5 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

if there is anything I can do to help him recover his money of course I would do it .

but he is still blaming it on me and expect an apology whereas everyone can clearly see that it was all his mistake , I gave him the correct details and he sent money into a different account .

Yeah I can see that now, @Shanes definitely appears an error on your part. Now you can see why @Nick1368 was coming across ( to you) as defensive. He literally didn't get the money and thought he was being taken for a fool, I've every faith now that you see the error..you will send nick an apology and take @Orpster advice and use this thread as proof of a mistake being made..Bank should assist. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Yeah I can see that now, @Shanes definitely appears an error on your part. Now you can see why @Nick1368 was coming across ( to you) as defensive. He literally didn't get the money and thought he was being taken for a fool, I've every faith now that you see the error..you will send nick an apology and take @Orpster advice and use this thread as proof of a mistake being made..Bank should assist. 

1 minute ago, James32 said:

I have apologised and am sorry about this it is actually the banks fault as it was over the phone guess I have been raw with scams recently Nick is not a scammer I know that sorry Nick please refund if it arrives trying to contact bank now

7 minutes ago, Shanes said:

I have apologised and am sorry about this it is actually the banks fault as it was over the phone guess I have been raw with scams recently Nick is not a scammer I know that sorry Nick please refund if it arrives trying to contact bank now

as for the coins if you still want them , then you will have to make another payment into my account .

and if by any chance I recieve the old payment of course I will transfer it back into your account .

if you dont want the coins no more , I understand but please make it clear here so other members can step forward .

Thanks

since I haven't heard anything back from Shane and he is not replying to my messages no more even though he's read them , I will have to move on with the sale and offer these coins to other members .

I will create a new listing for them away from all this drama .

Thanks to all the members who helped solve this issue .

@Shanes stop messaging me saying that by now I should have your money in my account .

I just checked for the 100th time and I have not received any money from you and I will never receive it because you did not send money into my account .

I called my bank and gave them the bank details that you transferred money into and they assured me that your money will never reach my account because you did not enter my account details , does not matter if you put the right account number , you put the wrong sort code so it will never gets to me .

okay ? so stop harassing and threatening me that you are going to start a crime investigation against me even though you sent money into a different bank account .

you are really upsetting me now , I do not want to hear from you anymore .

if I get one more message from you I will start a crime investigation against you .

Wow, this is a lesson to everyone to make sure that when you’re transferring money you must check and re-check the recipient’s bank details before confirming. Ultimately when you transfer money out of your account it’s your own responsibility, and your own risk.

The banks also have prompts asking you to check the account details carefully, and warnings will appear if the account holders name does not match the account number and sort code that you inputted.

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Gentlemen, for what is worth, may I make a suggestion when making a large payment to a new seller or a seller with new bank details.

Always transfer a small sum first like £1 and get the seller to confirm whether the payment has reached them. Upon confirmation, then transfer the remaining sum using the same details. The sellers bank details will be recorded in your bank account so simply re-use.  This will avoid all the hassle and mis-understanding as we're seeing on this thread.  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived