• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 3 x 20 Francs ( reduced and still available)

Nick1368

1876 Angel £315 plus postage  “sold “

1855 Bare Head 290 plus postage ( reduced to £280 plus postage )

1864 Laureate Head £295 plus postage ( reduced to £285 plus postage )

coins supplied in capsules shown in the pictures .

uk buyers and payment by bank transfer please .

Thanks 

Nick 

C242A05C-900F-4441-9F0A-9A0780E9FC48.jpeg

8E7E5C82-0EDC-4BA3-9908-31EEF8E4CE71.jpeg

AF8567E6-B67A-460A-8F40-E836AF3691C4.jpeg

3E308924-FB9F-4D7D-AF55-0ACB37B0B037.jpeg

E2BCF4E6-0755-4BD1-9A60-5E03BA416DB1.jpeg

CE821DB1-3A0E-4D9C-92CB-8FB72BDB8D1B.jpeg

E2F6F1A0-05AD-4B8F-AD7F-9AE98C57C95B.jpeg

95916E68-4D46-4C17-B52A-AD27385BC5FF.jpeg

F53740D4-8B3D-4455-84F9-C931E842EDB9.jpeg

I recently bought an Angel coin and these are so exceptionally beautiful coins 😍

GLWS 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

PM sent

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• Nick1368 changed the title to 3 x 20 Francs ( reduced )

@Shane your payment has not reached my account yet even though it's been over an hour since you said you made the payment .

so please check with your bank to see what's going on because everyone else has been sending money into my account without a problem .

I know sometimes banks block payments but please communicate with me a little better and faster to solve this problem .

Thanks

• Nick1368 changed the title to 3 x 20 Francs ( reduced and still available)
1 hour ago, Nick1368 said:

I have not yet received payment from Shane and my bank says there are no pending payments either .

so at this point I’m afraid  I’ll have to move on with my sale.

the coins are still available and up for grab if anyone is Interested  .

The payment has been sent and proof sent to you please refund my money this is not what I expected from here urgently resolve this please thankyou 

7 minutes ago, Shanes said:

The payment has been sent and proof sent to you please refund my money this is not what I expected from here urgently resolve this please thankyou 

Shane no payment has been received my friend .

you sent me a screenshot of a payment sent into my account name , but I can't see the sort code and account number that you sent the payment into in that screenshot.

as I explained to you via PM , I contacted my bank and they said there are no pending payments and this payment has never been made .

if  your payment ever reaches my account at a later time , rest assured that I will transfer it back into your account .

4 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

Shane no payment has been received my friend .

you sent me a screenshot of a payment sent into my account name , but I can't see the sort code and account number that you sent the payment into in that screenshot.

as I explained to you via PM , I contacted my bank and they said there are no pending payments and this payment has never been made .

if  your payment ever reaches my account at a later time , rest assured that I will transfer it back into your account .

No problem will get a screen shot of the account number and sort code that it was sent to you with full detail including the time yesterday that it was sent within the same bank as you have responded to me via message that you have "nothing more to say to me, do what I want" I am escalating this further you have my money, no coins and I will get this back one way or another 

14 minutes ago, Shanes said:

No problem will get a screen shot of the account number and sort code that it was sent to you with full detail including the time yesterday that it was sent within the same bank as you have responded to me via message that you have "nothing more to say to me, do what I want" I am escalating this further you have my money, no coins and I will get this back one way or another 

Shane I have sold so many coins over the last 48 hours and everyone managed to send money into my account without problem .

from the moment I gave you my bank details you companied about the bank details not matching the account name , literally the only buyer who complained about my account details and now you want a refund for a money that I never received .

just look at how many feedbacks I have .

I will never do anything dishonest to damage my reputation in the world of precious metals for the sake of £500 , £5k or £50 k .

you are threatening me to call the police on me and harassing me to give you the money that you never paid me , and I told you do what you have to do and like I said I have nothing more to say to you except that if your money ever reaches my account i will  transfer it back into your account .

MEMBERS PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH SHANE 

14 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

Shane I have sold so many coins over the last 48 hours and everyone managed to send money into my account without problem .

from the moment I gave you my bank details you companied about the bank details not matching the account name , literally the only buyer who complained about my account details and now you want a refund for a money that I never received .

just look at how many feedbacks I have .

I will never do anything dishonest to damage my reputation in the world of precious metals for the sake of £500 , £5k or £50 k .

you are threatening me to call the police on me and harassing me to give you the money that you never paid me , and I told you do what you have to do and like I said I have nothing more to say to you except that if your money ever reaches my account i will  transfer it back into your account .

MEMBERS PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH SHANE 

I have sent you a screen shot of your account details, the payment and for some reason dissapeared I am not the problem you are you are not even offering to call your bank the money has been sent and the police will be involved sorry I dont care who you think you are you have my money and am not keeping it 

5 minutes ago, Shanes said:

I have sent you a screen shot of your account details, the payment and for some reason dissapeared I am not the problem you are you are not even offering to call your bank the money has been sent and the police will be involved sorry I dont care who you think you are you have my money and am not keeping it 

can a moderator please ban this  guy's account , he's clearly a fraudster and I am not going to waste more time and energy on him.

Hopefully this is a misunderstanding and the money has gone to the wrong account

Can I suggest you check the details were entered correctly when setting up the transfer.  The fact the account name did not match the account numbers when setting up the transfer suggests these have been entered wrongly.  It should hopefully be simple enough for the buyer to request their bank do a chargeback on the payment - I have done this in the past and although it took a few days to resolve I did get my money back without any hassle.

Apologies if you have already checked the account numbers, just trying to diffuse the situation a little, hope you guys get it worked out

3 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Hopefully this is a misunderstanding and the money has gone to the wrong account

Can I suggest you check the details were entered correctly when setting up the transfer.  The fact the account name did not match the account numbers when setting up the transfer suggests these have been entered wrongly.  It should hopefully be simple enough for the buyer to request their bank do a chargeback on the payment - I have done this in the past and although it took a few days to resolve I did get my money back without any hassle.

Apologies if you have already checked the account numbers, just trying to diffuse the situation a little, hope you guys get it worked out

I never wanted it to get like this but the dealer told me to jog on literally and do what I want which clearly gives rise to suspicion.  The account numbers given match and the money left the account yesterday faster payment would be 2 hours but it is within the same bank so instant, confirmed by my bank.  He needs to call his bank as the money is there I no longer want the coins after this never had a problem on here but after this wont buy again really feel sick about this have also emailed Chris further the attitude from him is disgusting telling me to chill out nothing he can do if it is not there who the hell does he think he is !!  Will take this all the way believe me 

I have also sent 2 payments recently into Nicks account without any issues whatsoever.

He has already sent me tracking numbers for the dispatched items.

1 minute ago, Shanes said:

I never wanted it to get like this but the dealer told me to jog on literally and do what I want which clearly gives rise to suspicion.  The account numbers given match and the money left the account yesterday faster payment would be 2 hours but it is within the same bank so instant, confirmed by my bank.  Huge needs to call his bank as the money is there I no longer want the coins after this never had a problem on here but after this wont buy again really feel sick about this have also emailed Chris

It may be Nick made a mistake when messaging you his account details, these things do happen, I have dropped you a PM.  

1 minute ago, jackflash123 said:

I have also sent 2 payments recently into Nicks account without any issues whatsoever.

He has already sent me tracking numbers for the dispatched items.

I would not of brought from him if I did not trust he was genuine but this is weird and he is refusing to check what is going on really need this resolved as the money has gone to the account his bank must be holding it he has to ring them 

I copy paste the same account details to all buyers and double checked details 10 time since yesterday , I sent the correct details and he does have the correct details .

I also called my bank first thing this morning and they told me that this payment has never been made and there are no pending payments .

2 minutes ago, Shanes said:

I would not of brought from him if I did not trust he was genuine but this is weird and he is refusing to check what is going on really need this resolved as the money has gone to the account his bank must be holding it he has to ring them 

Can you phone your bank and explain the situation? If you are the same bank as nick or wherever the money went,then get your bank to stop/reclaim payment before anymore time elapses??? Whilst I don't know either of you,I've a funny feeling that both are telling the truth and wire's have been crossed/a mistake made somewhere 🤔 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Archived