• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2005 Bullion full Gold sovereign with Box and COA

Nick1368

1 minute ago, RDHC said:

If the coin has always been in its capsule and is not marked, I will take this, please, and pay for special delivery, which should be £6.85 I think.

Nice purchase 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

3 minutes ago, RDHC said:

If the coin has always been in its capsule and is not marked, I will take this, please, and pay for special delivery, which should be £6.85 I think.

unfortunately I can not guarantee neither of those.

the coin has been taken out of capsule and sold as seen on the pictures .

49 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

unfortunately I can not guarantee neither of those.

the coin has been taken out of capsule and sold as seen on the pictures .

I understand, no absolute guarantees, but can you assure me that in your honest observation you cannot see any marks on the coin?

5 minutes ago, RDHC said:

I understand, no absolute guarantees, but can you assure me that in your honest observation you cannot see any marks on the coin?

Can you assure me in your honest observation that you can not see the two marks in front of the queen’s face , one above her nose and one below her nose 🤣

it’s a bullion coin with a small premium because of special year design and box , that’s all .

54 minutes ago, Nick1368 said:

Can you assure me in your honest observation that you can not see the two marks in front of the queen’s face , one above her nose and one below her nose 🤣

it’s a bullion coin with a small premium because of special year design and box , that’s all .

Well, actually I was hoping or assuming that the marks were a trick of the light as often happens in photos. 'As seen' is a perfectly normal and decent way of describing anything, but if you can't see the object in person and close-up, is it unreasonable to request some clarification from some one who can?

I will send a p.m. 

6 minutes ago, JamesH said:

I’ll take this if RDHC doesn’t fancy it. Just let me know 👍🏼  Also after a 2003 in case you have one floating about

The field is clear for you. It is obviously an unusual sovereign at a more than reasonable price. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

1 minute ago, RDHC said:

The field is clear for you. It is obviously an unusual sovereign at a more than reasonable price. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

Thank you. @Nick1368 if you’re happy for me to take it off your hands can you send me a PM with bank details and total incl SD and I’ll get that over to you asap. Thanks a lot

8 minutes ago, RDHC said:

what you need to understand is that , this is not a proof or uncirculated bullion sovereign , it is just a bullion sovereign .

Bairdmint and Hatton garden metals are asking for £380 for one of these plus postage , but they don't give it to you in a box and COA like this and their conditions might be a lot worst than the one I am selling.

5 minutes ago, JamesH said:

Thank you. @Nick1368 if you’re happy for me to take it off your hands can you send me a PM with bank details and total incl SD and I’ll get that over to you asap. Thanks a lot

all yours 

5 hours ago, CoinStruck said:

missed it, I was literally asleep!

@Orpster has 2 of the special years currently up for sale 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• 5 weeks later...

Archived