• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold, What have you got most of?

AaaGee

As for gold coins I prefer Mexican and US, and always stick to fractionals.

Before that terrible and unfortunate perfect storm that included a train wreck, boating accident, and nuclear attack, all at the same time and place, I used to have 5 peso coins (approx 1/8 oz) and 5 dollar coins (approx 1/4 oz).

For me it’s stacking half and full sovereigns. They were minted in the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa and for one year in India and are still globally recognized. PAMP have producing I mint mark sovereigns for the Indian market since (I think?) 2014 where they have been well received. Also it’s great to have an old bullion sovereign with loads of history behind it.

I have event found a pub in Perth, Western Australia named after the coin. 

For lower sized fractional gold your can’t go past Chinese pandas. Love their designs and again a globally recognized. 

C75A3526-398A-4DC9-A7A4-C87C1EA58A40.jpeg

See the link below to my coin dedicated YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32DEmDzkaZCBTBVTDiYr0A