• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint website

Why is their website so s**** 😕 why is it so hard to find stuff on it lol.

Or is it just me? Also why the hell does it do this,randomly changes to different versions of the same site.

It's been bugging me for ages see photos.It's not just me right? 😂

Rm1.png

RM2.png

Their website is awful and full or glitches.

Earlier today I had the British Monarchs George I 1oz silver in my basket, I went to login with the correct details. The site kept saying error, I tried 8 times and eventually got in only to find, nothing in my basket and it had sold out.

I contacted the mint and they said it had been a glitch with some people logging in and they were aware of it.

Very frustrating.

11 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Earlier today I had the British Monarchs George I 1oz silver in my basket, I went to login with the correct details. The site kept saying error, I tried 8 times and eventually got in only to find, nothing in my basket and it had sold out.

I contacted the mint and they said it had been a glitch with some people logging in and they were aware of it.

Very frustrating.

it really is :( mine was refreshing over and over on the orders page this morning.I don't see why they can't even get a good working website running.

Edited by blackadder

5 minutes ago, blackadder said:

it really is :( mine was refreshing over and over on the orders page this morning.I don't see why they can't even get a good working website running.

Mine did this too - had to confirm with Account Manager that the orders had been processed and still not had confirmation e-mail.

2 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

Mine did this too - had to confirm with Account Manager that the orders had been processed and still not had confirmation e-mail.

I did get the confirmation email,But for a company that makes a bomb this shouldn't still be happening.

45 minutes ago, Foster88 said:

Very frustrating.

Of course they were aware of the glitch - this is part of the RM experience!