• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Few gold sovereigns

Charverdude

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jackflash123 said:

I saw his comments in silver post and decided to see what gona be posted. I was amazed to see everything sell in 60:secs lol

E9F5EA92-F30A-4E7B-893A-AAACD2CE2308.jpeg.d5002dbf8cb13661f41f94ef8be708b2.jpeg

As far as I can see the 2022 full sovereign is still available, cant see anyone asking for it on here

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

As far as I can see the 2022 full sovereign is still available, cant see anyone asking for it on here

Nice spot 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, Scootermuppet said:

2022 full sov please 😁

That’s gone now too 🤣

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Just now, Charverdude said:

I’m looking through everything now 😜 my head spinning 😂😂

Mine too 😂

Can anyone lend me £353.50 😆

1 minute ago, Scootermuppet said:

I'm happy to relinquish the quarter to Orpster if it means I get the 2022 full sov...? 🤔

Thanks Dude - I have said I'd give up the quarter if needs be... 😉

You the man, but no need first come first served matey, happy to take it though of course :) 

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

You the man, but no need first come first served matey, happy to take it though of course :) 

I honestly thought the full one had already gone - hence asking for the quarter! 🤭 - Let's see what @Charverdude says - we all could have been Gazumped via PM..... 😲

Just now, Scootermuppet said:

I honestly thought the full one had already gone - hence asking for the quarter! 🤭 - Let's see what @Charverdude says - we all could have been Gazumped via PM..... 😲

I doubt it, that's why I commented on the post its much quicker and we were QUICK!!!

3 minutes ago, Charverdude said:

Pm me mate 👍

Pm me 👍

PM inbound 👍

1 minute ago, Charverdude said:

Just got to pick my daughter up will be back in 30min then will definitely sort out with everyone 👍

Ok speak soon 👍

1 minute ago, Colnago said:

Ahhh ffs I was watching Spain pump England at the footy & missed the heap 🙈

I’ve also got the game on but had one eye on this gold thread.

#ComeOnEngland

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

Been waiting on a half 2022 sovereign dammit 😭🤣

Unlucky bro, these coins all sold very quickly, anyone who didn’t see the post within 2 mins literally had no chance.

Archived