• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Few gold sovereigns

Charverdude

Here I have my gold sovereigns delivered today that I had in the royal mint vault 

these are all carded and look amazing 

1 x 2021 full sov £350 Sold

1 x 2022 full sov £350 sold

2 x 2022 half sov £175 each sold

1 x 2022 quarter sov £95 sold

postage at choice/  risk I will go half’s on special delivery so you pay just £3.50 if buying one gold coin , if buying more then one gold coin special delivery I will cover full cost

bank transfer 

any questions or need more pics please Ask 

thank you for looking. 

8340437F-19FA-4B37-BAE2-C2CFACB0CB81.jpeg

02214CB2-A252-49EE-BB05-A821DE14DB16.jpeg

6BAE4AB9-7DBF-44AC-8F20-278486BB4541.jpeg

204CF31B-7266-48CE-99EA-236645BB493D.jpeg

CDCB7C91-3561-4738-AE03-F47E47E663FB.jpeg

1ACE1B59-E5C9-46CD-9E0E-36358D272F09.jpeg

77737BA9-FB9D-49B6-8E13-AF93262A91DF.jpeg

F30957AF-87D1-4EF3-A3FE-57A19AE8AE65.jpeg

6C2247D5-05CE-4573-B638-D34147F2653E.jpeg

00EA0CBA-1F5C-40A9-8C7B-E13A65D37C18.jpeg

17DB8DB7-B9F0-4F4A-9BE3-71888C6E4645.jpeg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2021 full sov please

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Talk about a quick sale 😆

#FingerOnTheTrigger

Where’s @James32?

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Which sneaky basket got the double I've been waiting hours on?

Me too.  Never popped up.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Which sneaky basket got the double I've been waiting hours on?

Didn’t see a double or I would’ve pounced 🙈

Just now, James32 said:

Someone has poached it by PM ( I assume) 

That shouldn’t be allowed. I swear it wasn’t me

407D7FAF-7B04-41D3-9619-3A2509F0ACE8.jpeg.f87d5c49dd22557c66455f4695d1d56c.jpeg

Just now, Charverdude said:

I’ve not put the double on yet 😜

Wow

Just now, Charverdude said:

Teasing us 🤣

1 minute ago, Charverdude said:

Eyebrow Raise GIFs | Tenor

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

Just now, Dazlenk said:

so is there anything left here?

Nothing to see here 

640445BF-2639-4B2A-9390-3CC3B9292D0A.thumb.jpeg.05e6242ff0100c9a3ea273f6ebb6fdf1.jpeg

I saw his comments in silver post and decided to see what gona be posted. I was amazed to see everything sell in 60:secs lol

E9F5EA92-F30A-4E7B-893A-AAACD2CE2308.jpeg.d5002dbf8cb13661f41f94ef8be708b2.jpeg

Archived