• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Silver Proof Sovereign - on Ebay - Where Else?

Royal Mint Silver Proof Sovereign - on Ebay - Where Else?

599939980_GoogleImageSearchSilverProofSovereignTheRoyalMints-l500.jpg.2530f43b3a5649978afff12707fb8513.jpg

2019 Gibraltar silver coin, St. George and dragon reverse.

Typically marketed and sold by The London Mint Office, for about £49.95

This stupid or crooked ebay seller is advertising as a Royal Mint product:

1010372806_CollectorsBoxedLimitedEditionUncirculated2019ProofFullSilverSovereignonebaysantoor-uk.thumb.jpg.ca9d8f3aa5913a62f8228607162ef9db.jpg

Collector’s Boxed Limited Edition Uncirculated 2019 Proof Full Silver Sovereign

Seller: santoor-uk 

Only £250!

and I thought LMO were bad!

😎

Chards

4 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Mine is bizarrely encapsulated in Change Checker packaging which gives the wrong weight and diameter. It is definitely silver though, and it also has some milkspots as extra proof!

image.thumb.png.4a40c6655f2247e4148b215b2a2ac797.png

Amazing!

How can numismatic experts get this stuff so wrong?

Change Checker is part of "THE WESTMINSTER COLLECTION LIMITED", a.k.a 288 Group Limited

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Amazing!

How can numismatic experts get this stuff so wrong?

Change Checker is part of "THE WESTMINSTER COLLECTION LIMITED", a.k.a 288 Group Limited

I'm not sure it's their fault on this occasion. I didn't buy it directly from them, and they sell the empty packaging to the public: https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-991F/Change-Checker-Plus-Round-1-Pound-Collecting-Page.aspx

24 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I'm not sure it's their fault on this occasion. I didn't buy it directly from them, and they sell the empty packaging to the public: https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-991F/Change-Checker-Plus-Round-1-Pound-Collecting-Page.aspx

Next thing, there will be silver plated £1 coin on ebay!

... if there aren't already, that is!

😎

Chards

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2022 at 01:11, Gordy said:

I hate these f+&kers, reported it.... dirty cnuts

i reported it. Over time it has become harder and harder to report anything - there are a handful of options and i don't think they offer the option to report this false claim and infringement on Royal Mint trademark copyright. Ebay doesn't care. They just want the fees.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.