Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

Royal Mint Silver Proof Sovereign - on Ebay - Where Else?


LawrenceChard

Recommended Posts

Royal Mint Silver Proof Sovereign - on Ebay - Where Else?

599939980_GoogleImageSearchSilverProofSovereignTheRoyalMints-l500.jpg.2530f43b3a5649978afff12707fb8513.jpg

2019 Gibraltar silver coin, St. George and dragon reverse.

Typically marketed and sold by The London Mint Office, for about £49.95

This stupid or crooked ebay seller is advertising as a Royal Mint product:

1010372806_CollectorsBoxedLimitedEditionUncirculated2019ProofFullSilverSovereignonebaysantoor-uk.thumb.jpg.ca9d8f3aa5913a62f8228607162ef9db.jpg

Collector’s Boxed Limited Edition Uncirculated 2019 Proof Full Silver Sovereign

Seller: santoor-uk 

Only £250!

and I thought LMO were bad!

😎

Chards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

Yes, LMO also offered BU ones for £9.95 or thereabouts.

Mine is bizarrely encapsulated in Change Checker packaging which gives the wrong weight and diameter. It is definitely silver though, and it also has some milkspots as extra proof!

image.thumb.png.4a40c6655f2247e4148b215b2a2ac797.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Mine is bizarrely encapsulated in Change Checker packaging which gives the wrong weight and diameter. It is definitely silver though, and it also has some milkspots as extra proof!

image.thumb.png.4a40c6655f2247e4148b215b2a2ac797.png

Amazing!

How can numismatic experts get this stuff so wrong?

Change Checker is part of "THE WESTMINSTER COLLECTION LIMITED", a.k.a 288 Group Limited

 

Chards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Amazing!

How can numismatic experts get this stuff so wrong?

Change Checker is part of "THE WESTMINSTER COLLECTION LIMITED", a.k.a 288 Group Limited

 

I'm not sure it's their fault on this occasion. I didn't buy it directly from them, and they sell the empty packaging to the public: https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-991F/Change-Checker-Plus-Round-1-Pound-Collecting-Page.aspx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I'm not sure it's their fault on this occasion. I didn't buy it directly from them, and they sell the empty packaging to the public: https://www.westminstercollection.com/p-991F/Change-Checker-Plus-Round-1-Pound-Collecting-Page.aspx

Next thing, there will be silver plated £1 coin on ebay!

... if there aren't already, that is!

😎

Chards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use