• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

James Stunt Back in Court Again -

James Stunt: Petra Ecclestone's ex-husband denies money laundering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10750939/Petra-Ecclestones-ex-husband-James-Stunt-arrives-Leeds-court.html

According to The Telegraph:

The former husband of heiress Petra Ecclestone has appeared in court to deny money laundering and forgery.

James Stunt, 39, entered not guilty pleas via a video link during a hearing at Leeds Crown Court.

He appeared with 12 other defendants who also deny money laundering. One of them, Francesca Sota, also denies forgery.

Mr Stunt is due to go on trial along with seven other defendants on 25 April.

A date for the trial of the remaining five defendants has not been fixed.

Mr Stunt married Ms Ecclestone, daughter of F1 tycoon Bernie Ecclestone, in Italy in 2011.

The couple had three children together before divorcing in 2017.

The Daily Mail reports:

Petra Ecclestone's ex-husband James Stunt arrives at Leeds court with his glamorous girlfriend for money laundering and forgery trial
Stunt married Ms Ecclestone, daughter of F1 tycoon Bernie Ecclestone, in 2011 
They had three children but divorced. He is in relationship with Helena Robinson
Stunt is in the dock at Leeds Crown Court with seven others over cash deposits
He is charged with 12 other defendants, who all deny money laundering charges
By MARTIN ROBINSON, CHIEF REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 12:52, 25 April 2022 | UPDATED: 13:06, 25 April 2022

James Stunt, the ex-husband of heiress Petra Ecclestone, has arrived at court today where he will go on trial accused of money laundering and forgery.

He is appearing in the dock at Leeds Crown Court where he has denied depositing cash in the account of Bradford gold dealer Fowler Oldfield between January 2014 and September 2016.

Stunt is on trial with seven other defendants this afternoon. Five others will go on trial at a later date.

The defendant, who is on bail, married Ms Ecclestone, daughter of F1 tycoon Bernie Ecclestone, in Italy in 2011. They had three children together but divorced in 2017.

Stunt arrived at court this morning with his girlfriend, Helena Robinson, ahead of the court case.

A Crown Prosecution Service spokesman previously said: 'The CPS has made a decision to charge James Stunt with offences of money laundering contrary to section 327 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and forgery contrary to section one of Forgery and Counterfeiting Act 1981, following an investigation by West Yorkshire Police.' 

Stunt has strenuously denied the claims ahead of today's trial. 

His legal team, commenting in May 2020 said: 'Our client denies any criminality and will be contesting the charges.' 

Stunt later told his 90,000 followers on Instagram: 'So what's the headline? "A man they have arrested got charged with money laundering?" I will be tendering a defence.

'I hope this goes to trial and you can explain how James Stunt, the biggest clueless guy ever, is not a money launderer.

'I have to now prove my innocence, and I won't just use my photographic memory.

'James Stunt is prosecuted for money laundering – this is the biggest miscarriage of justice.'  

Chards

41 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

He is appearing in the dock at Leeds Crown Court where he has denied depositing cash in the account of Bradford gold dealer Fowler Oldfield between January 2014 and September 2016.

There will be a lot of video footage along with timestamped transactions...........I would think.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

10 hours ago, Stuntman said:

Just commenting on this thread to reassure the Forum members that despite my username, I am not the Stunt Man 😉😁

That's ok James we never thought you were a stunt man.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

On 26/04/2022 at 14:59, LawrenceChard said:

James Stunt: Petra Ecclestone's ex-husband denies money laundering

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10750939/Petra-Ecclestones-ex-husband-James-Stunt-arrives-Leeds-court.html

According to The Telegraph:

The former husband of heiress Petra Ecclestone has appeared in court to deny money laundering and forgery.

James Stunt, 39, entered not guilty pleas via a video link during a hearing at Leeds Crown Court.

From the BBC today:

James Stunt among eight accused of £266m Bradford money-laundering scam

2037169914_JamesStuntamongeightaccusedof266mBradfordmoney-launderingscamBBC.thumb.jpg.bd6560fffdcdb1958f4517ceb9cc7a8f.jpg

Which leaves us a problem:

themoneyshot-5crop.thumb.jpg.2383b51d1f9a6eb9c371c9c8f8c04541.jpg

What to do with all our "readies"?

😎

Chards

It’s a bit amateur.  

As any fule kno (Credit to Molesworth if any one gets it), this was used by John Palmer of Scadlynn infamy.

There may be a link here in one way or another….

21 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

From the BBC today:

James Stunt among eight accused of £266m Bradford money-laundering scam

2037169914_JamesStuntamongeightaccusedof266mBradfordmoney-launderingscamBBC.thumb.jpg.bd6560fffdcdb1958f4517ceb9cc7a8f.jpg

Which leaves us a problem:

themoneyshot-5crop.thumb.jpg.2383b51d1f9a6eb9c371c9c8f8c04541.jpg

What to do with all our "readies"?

😎

Should have used ebay people will love him.

The trial reports that £266M is alleged to have been laundered.

We seem to have been presented with the trail of money from the point it (allegedly) got to Stunt and his Co-accused.  Where did it come from…..?