• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

I will talk with an eBay agent so that it is all recorded.  

be interested to see if that ever actually helps. I often look at feedback, but its difficult sometimes, everyone starts at 0. The guy I sent to had recent transactions/feedback and spoke well in comms. 

Strangely, despite him buying 4 separate items that i sent all in one package to save on postage.... (error I won't make again).....hes only stated 1 is unrecognised

1 minute ago, ccfcpaul said:

be interested to see if that ever actually helps. I often look at feedback, but its difficult sometimes, everyone starts at 0. The guy I sent to had recent transactions/feedback and spoke well in comms. 

Strangely, despite him buying 4 separate items that i sent all in one package to save on postage.... (error I won't make again).....hes only stated 1 is unrecognised

The agent live chat is recorded and they send a copy of what was written. They have always said to me, if anything goes wrong. I will be covered due to letting them know that I had some doubts about the buyer beforehand. I also record when packing items.  For now I have been lucky.  The only times when a buyer tried to pull one was when I listed the sovereign gauges and posted 2nd class.  Then I was relying on them to tell me that item was received.  A few times some said still not received and as soon as I shown them a photo with their name/ address on with envelope halfway inside the pillar box, the very next day, I get a message, it has just arrived.  Now those get posted signed for. 

Never Chase and Never Regret 

47 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

Update on this, after 3 weeks of thinking it was done with, i got a message stating that hes told the bank its an "unrecognised transaction" and ebay wanted to know if I was going to give a refund now or refuse and they will either back me up or force a refund.

that happened to me with a 1g bar too, ebay covered it but he still got a free bar, he was from huddersfield

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

that happened to me with a 1g bar too, ebay covered it but he still got a free bar, he was from huddersfield

new bank account, new round of scamming I expect.

1 hour ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

I didn't think that was too bad actually but then I seen it's an extra 75p for postage!!

48 minutes ago, chris2982 said:

I didn't think that was too bad actually but then I seen it's an extra 75p for postage!!

Well spotted….. spend all that money and get second class postage🤔🤔as if….

4 hours ago, chris2982 said:

Gotta love his ambition 

3 hours ago, Petra said:

Well spotted….. spend all that money and get second class postage🤔🤔as if….

Can't even post it for that, he'll be out of pocket, poor guy

7 hours ago, Gordy said:

Gotta love his ambition 

Can't even post it for that, he'll be out of pocket, poor guy

Any idiot buying it may then have a good opportunity to say they never received it….🤔

Is it just me or has the behaviour of people selling fakes on eBay improved? Last few fakes I got the sellers accepted my returns within 24 hours with no questions and paid up quickly... Maybe the professionals have learned that their business models don't work if a case gets escalated to eBay and then they have to pay fees on the full selling price.  Give them some credit!

22 hours ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Worst thing about this is, now I have looked at it, I am receiving emails from eBay suggesting that I make an offer 😂

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

Amor Vincit Omnia.

31 minutes ago, FriedrichVonHayek said:

I was going to offer 99p but I was worried it would be accepted.

offer 50p plus post, its probably ok to get it for £1.25 tbh 🤣

45 minutes ago, Aldebaran said:

Worst thing about this is, now I have looked at it, I am receiving emails from eBay suggesting that I make an offer 😂

Well, he still hasn’t replied to my message which asked why such a stupid asking price🤔🤔😮

2 hours ago, Petra said:

Well, he still hasn’t replied to my message which asked why such a stupid asking price🤔🤔😮

see if i get a relpy

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

Not eBay, but will nominate these clowns who completely overprice their coins. Look at the state of this.  This is definitely a fake jewellers copy

https://www.ramsdensjewellery.co.uk/product/1982-elizabeth-ii-half-sovereign-coin-77971

Great photos 😳

A coin is not only a store of value but a store of beauty.

Amor Vincit Omnia.

19 minutes ago, Minted said:

I can’t get logged in to ask him a question, but, try messaging him as the slab number does not match what’s in the system …. wrong year. Clever to use the code that brings up correct coin … just wrong year. 
Notice his illiteracy act is only for this item, not other things he is trying to sell….🤔😮

17 minutes ago, Petra said:

I can’t get logged in to ask him a question, but, try messaging him as the slab number does not match what’s in the system …. wrong year. Clever to use the code that brings up correct coin … just wrong year. 
Notice his illiteracy act is only for this item, not other things he is trying to sell….🤔😮

The seller is only 15 minutes drive from me in Battle. There is an auction house there in they know it.  Another idiot who did a house clearance while on holiday in China

Never Chase and Never Regret 

25 minutes ago, Spyder said:

The seller is only 15 minutes drive from me in Battle. There is an auction house there in they know it.  Another idiot who did a house clearance while on holiday in China

🤔some idiot will buy it without checking anything….🤔🤔