• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Ebay Voucher Alert

Shinus73

Couldn't find the old ebay voucher thread, so started a new one.

Voucher valid from 4-10 pm today (31/3)

CUK20

Usual rules, minimum spend £20, maximum discount £50.

Happy shopping!

I got a 2013 1/4 oz gold Kangaroo for £198.

Meant to say 20% off.

Pretty sure but anything in another currency can't be added to the basket first.

A purchase in GBP can be added to basket then if the coupon doesn't work for some reason you can remove the item.

I usually go for best value sov at bullion by post on ebay but with gold being more expensive than before it still feels expensive even though it would work out about £2 under scrap delivered. :) 

I'm sticking to UK purchases.  Knowing my luck the voucher will run out if I make an international purchase.  At least with a domestic purchase, I can check before finalising the purchase.

Picked up a 1906 sov for £184. Actually I fecked up a bit. First I went for a 2015 sov, £224.50, and took off my nectar points as well, (£12.50 worth). Somehow though when I pressed the paypal button the 20% didn't go through, F***********g b*********d paypal. 

So I bit the bullet, chalked it up to experience and I went and got a 1906 for £184, after the 20% discount So I have that and a 2015 for £212. But I'm going to look on the bright side, as I now have bought two sovs for £184+£212 = £396, or £198 each, which I make that both 2% UNDER spot.

Problem is, I've already maxed out this months PM budget on my cheap silver, so I'll be going down to lidls, for a case of cheap baked beans to last me through the next month or so.

:)  

3 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

Pretty sure it does, but you'd need to win it before you try it.

I'm looking for a BIN but nothing tickles my fancy emoji30.png

I'm struggling too.  I had my eye on a half-sov which has since gone.

I can direct you to a peter rabbit coin listing if you like.

taken me about an hour to decide what to get, now having trouble with the nectar points not loading -.-

Didn't take too long to get it to work, just annoying

I've got a 1/10 Elephant and a 2016 10oz Kooka, costing me 234.50 for the pair

First gold purchase and I'm pretty happy with it all

23 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

No why? I used topcash back and Amex miles too

Is it a US$ Amex card you have since the UK one charges 2.99% foreign currency fee.

Actually, MBAN do one without fee so there must be others out there.  First time I seen a fee free Amex card.

now having trouble with the nectar points not loading -.-

looks like nectar has crashed. Can't access my nectar account, via website, mobile app or ebay. 

Keep trying. I had to reactivate my nectar card to my eBay account. Took 5 attempts. But it worked in the end.

Archived