• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Large shortages and demand in the EV market is also rising. There was an article about it on Zero hedge not so long ago if you google it you will find it.

Also look at the price of Uranium its rocketing Ive put all my portfilio in Uranium for now. And I wont be taking it out util it hits about $60 a lb. Currently 37

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Your whole portfolio? That takes some bulls.

Just wondered why the charts fell so quickly after the spike. Unless it's the quality of the kitco charts. Shame silver doesn't follow the same pattern. 

4 hours ago, Bigmarc said:

Just wondered why the charts fell so quickly after the spike. Unless it's the quality of the kitco charts. Shame silver doesn't follow the same pattern. 

Im very bullish on Uranium. Has a long way to go. 

On 07/09/2021 at 07:09, Bigmarc said:

i doubt Hereford Bull has sold all his worldly possessions to buy uranium stock but if he has shifted his stock portfolio over to uranium i think he has made a good decision. It will be volatile b/c it is a relatively small market - (the Sprott uranium participation ETF on its own has significantly moved the market) but i see many multiples of gains in the coming years. If you follow the energy sector it is a bit of a no brainer really.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

10 hours ago, sixgun said:

i doubt Hereford Bull has sold all his worldly possessions to buy uranium stock but if he has shifted his stock portfolio over to uranium i think he has made a good decision. It will be volatile b/c it is a relatively small market - (the Sprott uranium participation ETF on its own has significantly moved the market) but i see many multiples of gains in the coming years. If you follow the energy sector it is a bit of a no brainer really.

Yes correct @sixgun  and it absolutely screamed today!

Also this

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/uranium-soars-after-sprott-massively-upsizes-buying-program-1bn-13bn

Sprott trust closed up just shy of 13% but I piled in to junior miners lol. Today has been a good day. @Stacktastic Ive binned all PM miners and gone all in! for now

Best Bully🐮 

Some commentators I follow reckon that there will be a significant shortfall in copper production in the next few years, because of demand from electric cars and other areas of electrification. The slack will have to be taken up by aluminium, since this is the only other plausible candidate for an inexpensive and abundant metal with a high conductivity. Obviously, good news for copper too.

On 10/09/2021 at 21:16, HerefordBullyun said:

Also this

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/uranium-soars-after-sprott-massively-upsizes-buying-program-1bn-13bn

Sprott trust closed up just shy of 13% but I piled in to junior miners lol. Today has been a good day. @Stacktastic Ive binned all PM miners and gone all in! for now

Best Bully🐮 

So what are you in on then? Physical? Its a shame the miners have spiked so much, but what goes up and all that....
The Uranium story has years to play out - but Elon tweeting wont help thing short term as all the ai trading systems will pick up on that. Yes @HerefordBullyunThis is a no brainer, but I do feel when Elon is tweeting somehting Im too late. Lets not forget that the USA are finishing handouts (Dont believe that mind you) this month & I think another big shock is in store for the world within the next year or two.

Having said all that this in essence a uranium squeeze so day trading might work if it goes parabolic, but most my cash is in gold miners now & im not selling them. :)

I have to be honest with all the gold miner stuff i have done recently I am actually fed up with investing & although this is one of the only assets that is under valued do you recon it will shoot up and not come down. Lets face it its a time market & Rick Rule knows what he is doing. My guess is this is why he back tracked the other day and said he had sold everything. :) 

Can anyone recommend a decent group to join - I like Lynn allens service (no problems paying for something that has a down to earth & highly experienced membership), I am fed up from getting my information on Youtube and share chats as I dont take anyone too seriously skim a lot of content and take a mean sentiment from that (ie everywhere saying the Equinox is a fabulous investment vs risk reward). Its taking up a lot of my time.  :)

Edited by Stacktastic

15 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

So what are you in on then? Physical? Its a shame the miners have spiked so much, but what goes up and all that....
The Uranium story has years to play out - but Elon tweeting wont help thing short term as all the ai trading systems will pick up on that. Yes @HerefordBullyunThis is a no brainer, but I do feel when Elon is tweeting somehting Im too late. Lets not forget that the USA are finishing handouts (Dont believe that mind you) this month & I think another big shock is in store for the world within the next year or two.

Having said all that this in essence a uranium squeeze so day trading might work if it goes parabolic, but most my cash is in gold miners now & im not selling them. :)

I have to be honest with all the gold miner stuff i have done recently I am actually fed up with investing & although this is one of the only assets that is under valued do you recon it will shoot up and not come down. Lets face it its a time market & Rick Rule knows what he is doing. My guess is this is why he back tracked the other day and said he had sold everything. :) 

Can anyone recommend a decent group to join - I like Lynn allens service (no problems paying for something that has a down to earth & highly experienced membership), I am fed up from getting my information on Youtube and share chats as I dont take anyone too seriously skim a lot of content and take a mean sentiment from that (ie everywhere saying the Equinox is a fabulous investment vs risk reward). Its taking up a lot of my time.  :)

Elon hasn't tweeted about it. It's FUDD but as you can see there's plenty of room for more growth. The spot price of uranium is still not at anything yet.

Screenshot_20210913-084131.png

@stacktastic Is it still worth investing in gold miners? I've never invested in anything before but I'm thinking of sticking some money in to gold miners if it's still worth it.

Whats everyones recommended miners? Will DMOR on any recommendations.

43 minutes ago, QStack said:

@stacktastic Is it still worth investing in gold miners? I've never invested in anything before but I'm thinking of sticking some money in to gold miners if it's still worth it.

Whats everyones recommended miners? Will DMOR on any recommendations.

Hmm yes if only you want to hedge inflation & across the board they are cheap with regards to the spot price, PE ratios & general health of most the major miners. 
They are starting to increase dividends also - I think Barrick is a good choice although its a bit more expensive. 4% or something now. Wheaton too. 
Everyone is confused by gold miners as they are in great shape and the fundamentals are perfect - which IMO is a good time to buy. 
It wont make you rich but thats not the point. Having said that if the world gets scared or the markets dump then gold will do very well indeed. Easy 4x return.

Im starting to reconsider uranium & am thinking of waiting for the next pull back as this has a long time to play out. 
This guy is right and yes there will be another Sprott or two & with such a small Market cap & amazing macro fundamentals it a no brainer. 
Have a look at Yellow Cake as its a royalty company. i personally like Kazatomprom & the dividend is amazing. 

Just not sure now thats all. I am tired of chasing stocks. I have a family and not a lot of savings so its quite stressful
I just want to get into a move early and relax. i missed oil last year, i missed Uranium last year (although I bought both inc. Dennison at 30p a share).
This shows I can see patterns with out of favour sectors and am good at not following the herd - so maybe this is my strength? 

But comparing myself to other people is dangerous as I am new to this & have learnt the hard way. At some point i will be spot on & confident, that is not now. 
Hereford seems to have an ideal lifestyle to trade the markets plus experience of the commodity sector (esp.oil) & towards retirement age (I think) :)

Edited by Stacktastic

5 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Im starting to reconsider uranium & am thinking of waiting for the next pull back as this has a long time to play out. 
This guy is right and yes there will be another Sprott or two & with such a small Market cap & amazing macro fundamentals i

Hereford seems to have an ideal lifestyle to trade the markets plus experience of the commodity sector & towards retirement age (I think) :)

Is this your diplomatic way of saying I'm an old fart?🤣

I will say it again the spot price of uranium has a long way to go.

Look at the historic charts

On 06/09/2021 at 22:44, HerefordBullyun said:

Large shortages and demand in the EV market is also rising. There was an article about it on Zero hedge not so long ago if you google it you will find it.

Also look at the price of Uranium its rocketing Ive put all my portfilio in Uranium for now. And I wont be taking it out util it hits about $60 a lb. Currently 37

Would you buy into Sprot Uranium Trust if they get a NY listing next year as they're trying ?

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

Certainly noteworthy. The miners for me is where you get the leverage but they are the drivers behind it. I think it could go ballistic if the listing is made. Rick rule stated you ain't seen nothing yet. I made 7k today for doing nothing. The banks can shove Thier Managed ISA s up Thier fat Arris. ACH has done well today in aluminium front also

1 hour ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I made 7k today for doing nothing

Nice one - well done my friend. :)

I made 2 cups of coffee and a cup of tea. Thats the only noteworthy achievement I have made today. ;)
Im waiting for Fukashima part 2 now or a stock crash as I am not participating fort now. ;) 

On the plus my equinox gold went up 7% the last time I looked today. 
But my Mecedes died yesterday so 7k would have been nice (as I also have a £575 car tax bill on it to pay). 😛 

Edited by Stacktastic

8 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Hmm yes if only you want to hedge inflation & across the board they are cheap with regards to the spot price, PE ratios & general health of most the major miners. 
They are starting to increase dividends also - I think Barrick is a good choice although its a bit more expensive. 4% or something now. Wheaton too. 
Everyone is confused by gold miners as they are in great shape and the fundamentals are perfect - which IMO is a good time to buy. 
It wont make you rich but thats not the point. Having said that if the world gets scared or the markets dump then gold will do very well indeed. Easy 4x return.

This guy is right and yes there will be another Sprott or two & with such a small Market cap & amazing macro fundamentals it a no brainer. 
Have a look at Yellow Cake as its a royalty company. i personally like Kazatomprom & the dividend is amazing. 

Just not sure now thats all. I am tired of chasing stocks. I have a family and not a lot of savings so its quite stressful
I just want to get into a move early and relax. i missed oil last year, i missed Uranium last year (although I bought both inc. Dennison at 30p a share).
This shows I can see patterns with out of favour sectors and am good at not following the herd - so maybe this is my strength? 

But comparing myself to other people is dangerous as I am new to this & have learnt the hard way. At some point i will be spot on & confident, that is not now. 
Hereford seems to have an ideal lifestyle to trade the markets plus experience of the commodity sector (esp.oil) & towards retirement age (I think) :)

Thanks for your reply @Stacktastic I'll definitely research what you've suggested and maybe start taking a look at uranium, I've been reading @HerefordBullyun posts on uranium for a little while so know he's a fan.

@HerefordBullyun 7k in a day - now that the level of investing id like to get to :)

31 minutes ago, QStack said:

Thanks for your reply @Stacktastic I'll definitely research what you've suggested and maybe start taking a look at uranium, I've been reading @HerefordBullyun posts on uranium for a little while so know he's a fan.

@HerefordBullyun 7k in a day - now that the level of investing id like to get to :)

The power of junior miners - could end up a 10 bagger! 

12 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The power of junior miners - could end up a 10 bagger! 

I cant find any juniors on trading 212 outside of Dennison which is not a bad one to be fair. ;)
I picked up £250 of this at around 30 cents last year - kicking myself for selling it as its now $1.30 plus. 

Im gonna watch this space and wait for a sell off. Too much euphoria at the moment for my liking as i dont want to trade short term. 

btw. Why is this not in my amazing thread , whats it got to do with Aluminium?

2 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I cant find any juniors on trading 212 outside of Dennison which is not a bad one to be fair. ;)
I picked up £250 of this at around 30 cents last year - kicking myself for selling it as its now $1.30 plus. 

Im gonna watch this space and wait for a sell off. Too much euphoria at the moment for my liking as i dont want to trade short term. 

btw. Why is this not in my amazing thread , whats it got to do with Aluminium?

I was just giving @Bigmarc a tip! Like all the ones ive given you!