• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 13/09/2021 at 12:50, Stacktastic said:

Hmm yes if only you want to hedge inflation & across the board they are cheap with regards to the spot price, PE ratios & general health of most the major miners. 
They are starting to increase dividends also - I think Barrick is a good choice although its a bit more expensive. 4% or something now. Wheaton too. 
Everyone is confused by gold miners as they are in great shape and the fundamentals are perfect - which IMO is a good time to buy. 
It wont make you rich but thats not the point. Having said that if the world gets scared or the markets dump then gold will do very well indeed. Easy 4x return.

Im starting to reconsider uranium & am thinking of waiting for the next pull back as this has a long time to play out. 
This guy is right and yes there will be another Sprott or two & with such a small Market cap & amazing macro fundamentals it a no brainer. 
Have a look at Yellow Cake as its a royalty company. i personally like Kazatomprom & the dividend is amazing. 

Just not sure now thats all. I am tired of chasing stocks. I have a family and not a lot of savings so its quite stressful
I just want to get into a move early and relax. i missed oil last year, i missed Uranium last year (although I bought both inc. Dennison at 30p a share).
This shows I can see patterns with out of favour sectors and am good at not following the herd - so maybe this is my strength? 

But comparing myself to other people is dangerous as I am new to this & have learnt the hard way. At some point i will be spot on & confident, that is not now. 
Hereford seems to have an ideal lifestyle to trade the markets plus experience of the commodity sector (esp.oil) & towards retirement age (I think) :)

@Stacktastic

Great summary post that - also, that was a very good video, definitely one of Lobo's better ones; listening to two contrarian investors together, both of whom I listen to when possible,  

For more interest, which trading platform are you, or do you plan on using ?

I like a spread of them and gains have messed that up (FCA £85k limit), as the FCA only gives backing for that £85k and many new apps, they're not even FCA approved.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

4 hours ago, Coverte said:

@Stacktastic

Great summary post that - also, that was a very good video, definitely one of Lobo's better ones; listening to two contrarian investors together, both of whom I listen to when possible,  

For more interest, which trading platform are you, or do you plan on using ?

I like a spread of them and gains have messed that up (FCA £85k limit), as the FCA only gives backing for that £85k and many new apps, they're not even FCA approved.

I have spent the whole day looking into this & I feel that commodity prices are really starting to look out of favour hoping forward & even in a market correction they will do OK eventually. 
Funnily enough today I got an email saying that my energy provider has been experiencing 200% increases this year & needs to up the costs. Time to invest in solar & making bio fuel me thinks. 

I have decided to make a move on PolyMetal at some point for silver exposure & a great dividend (not to mention an emerging market) - it will need to go lower & looking at Gold silver might have bottomed today. 

I am very interested in Uranium - but it needs to go back down IMO as I dont want to day trade. I have been watching it all day and its choppy so will make moves in both directions I think. 
Swing trading makes sense with this as it could be like this for years. Maybe at most cash out 100% on initial positions?? 

Yellow Cake share price makes sense for a trade as its about £3 & UK based - Kazatomprom longer term.
I would dream of scooping up polymetal, Kazatomprom & Gazprom in a correction. 

And I have decided to also purchase some Platinum if this continues to go down as its potential upside is huge!
Silvania is looking very tempting as the figures are amazing & it has a great dividend & no debt. Funny refining 4 month thing though. 

And a decent copper producer with a dividend like Angtofagasta or Sol gold if that tanks. 

Base metals - probably one of the majors TBH. Maybe Evraz as the dividend is amazing. 

Edited by Stacktastic