• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Three Graces grading journey

Just checked! Me too!!!

It wasn’t this status yesterday 🤷‍♂️ and no email!!! 

Edit - 12/03/21 My coin received by NGC in London.

CFA4DC08-6525-4B14-B037-358848833E4E.png

Edited by MancunianStacker

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

4 minutes ago, louisfinlay said:

I was speaking to them last Monday and they are 6 days behind with opening deliveries.

The London office? I spoke with them yesterday and they just said they have had a lot of submissions in the last few weeks and not to worry as they are working through them

On 02/03/2021 at 18:53, louisfinlay said:

Did you send to London? I sent mine today direct to U.S.A 

Hey Louis,

I might do that next time. Pointless waiting for it to go in a bulk shipment with everyone else.

1 hour ago, louisfinlay said:

I didn't send to N.G.C in London I sent direct myself to Florida. 

Is yours on the NGC system as waiting to be graded then??

Maybe sending to London office is faster?? 

Mine have still not appeared on the system - I also called just to check and they said they had a huge backlog of submissions. Not sure if this will effect the First Release designation if you chose that or not but with current turnarounds, prob looking to get coins back in June sometime. Curse all these new first time graders slowing things down for us regulars ;) 

1 hour ago, terakris said:

Mine have still not appeared on the system - I also called just to check and they said they had a huge backlog of submissions. Not sure if this will effect the First Release designation if you chose that or not but with current turnarounds, prob looking to get coins back in June sometime. Curse all these new first time graders slowing things down for us regulars ;) 

Mines still not there either - sent on the 10th March 

1 hour ago, louisfinlay said:

Did you opt for conservation? 

Yes, see picture above 😂 

+ Conservation

I wonder if this will slow it down from now 🤔 

Edit - If conservation is a “con” then mine will be two days behind the ones without conservation (after not needing it) but I bet I’m still charged for it!!  🧐 

Edited by MancunianStacker

On 26/03/2021 at 18:53, NewCoins said:

With fingers crossed we got in at just the right time!

Did you get yours conserved? I’m just curious how it’s a 30 day wait for conservation and I’m only 2 days behind you?

I wonder if conservation is being “blown by a hair dryer” to remove dust for 99.9% of modern coins???

16 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Did you get yours conserved? I’m just curious how it’s a 30 day wait for conservation and I’m only 2 days behind you?

I wonder if conservation is being “blown by a hair dryer” to remove dust for 99.9% of modern coins???

Be interested if you are charged for it; I thought when a coin arrives in London they check if they think it needs conservation and if not it’s sent for grading and if they say it would benefit it goes to NCS first and then grading and it should add a fair amount of time to the process?

41 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

No. I did think about it. Could have probably have done with it. The capsule was open when it arrived do not expecting a top grade.