• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Slow speed on forum

ifing

I guess the recent slow speed when replying (It also occur when sending PM) on the forum is because the last update?

And I got a error message from reg.ru, mostly in russian, but I saw 502 and the english text bad gateway in it. This occured while trying to welcome user 'greetings-from-the-uk'.

cheers

seXes

• Founder & Administrator

Hi SeXes,

Please can you try clearing your cookies & cache as this might solve the issue.

Thankls

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Chris, why did you change something that wasn't broke? This format is disappointing compared to the last one.

Just being honest.

As stated in another thread the previous version of software had a security flaw which could only be fixed by an update of software. This software also has many other improvements.

Don't worry, you will get used to the slightly different layout. Everyone complains about change at first before they get used to it, it's the same with any webiste that upgrades itself, at first everyone hates it and is in uproar.

If you tell me exactly what you miss about the own forum I can possibly make some improvements here (bear in mind though that the site isn't finished yet, and there are still a lot of features I need to add back)

In terms of site speed, I will look into this when I can. Currently on a 3G connection, so I can reliably test if the site is performing slow.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Now I'm freshly cleaned see how that turns out :)

Edit: it took 3min to post the above statement.

To browse the forum is no problem is when you, write a comment or send a pm, it's like being on dial-up again :(

and I saw now the double post from me on the welcome thread, when it was working I did press the refresh button, that's when I got the error message. It seems it created two replies.

The issue I am having it seems stuck on "saving" when you click to post a reply even though the message has been sent.

Has caused me to double post twice so far.

As far as layout out goes no doubt Ill get used to it and appreciate the hard work going into the upkeep of the forum

Although, maybe a technical glitch with the triple post?

I will speak to IP Board on Monday when there customer service department is open and see if I can get them to help me to improve the site speed. I think there are a couple of users who are experiencing site speed issues which are causing multiple posts.

Discounts / Offers

Site speed is not good. 

Any idea when tapatalk will be running?

I will speak to the software developers on Monday when their customer service is open, in regards to the site speed.

Not sure why tapatalk isn't working, I assume I need to install a new plugin, but I can't find it at the moment. So I have emailed TapaTalk support.

Discounts / Offers

Tapatalk still not working for me. 

Deleted app, reinstalled but still won't log me in. 

Everything is working fine on the end in terms of the installation, and I have also tested on my iPad. At first I couldn't log in either, but after closing the app from the background apps it logged in. You should be able to log in, have you uploaded to the the latest IOS 9 software on your phone? And also the latest tapatalk app? If so then I don't know what to suggest, it should work.

Discounts / Offers

Everything is working fine on the end in terms of the installation, and I have also tested on my iPad. At first I couldn't log in either, but after closing the app from the background apps it logged in. You should be able to log in, have you uploaded to the the latest IOS 9 software on your phone? And also the latest tapatalk app? If so then I don't know what to suggest, it should work.

nope, doesn't work for me. 

Tried on the iPad too, no go. 

Have closed the app, deleted and re-installed the app, still no joy. 

All my apple stuff is updated to ios9 and the tapatalk app is up to date on all. 

Worked fine before, now nothing. I know my login works fine as I'm using it now. 

Stacker since 2013

nope, doesn't work for me. 

Tried on the iPad too, no go. 

Have closed the app, deleted and re-installed the app, still no joy. 

All my apple stuff is updated to ios9 and the tapatalk app is up to date on all. 

Worked fine before, now nothing. I know my login works fine as I'm using it now. 

I will PM you for further support.

Discounts / Offers

Still no joy with Tapatalk here neither.  Get the spinny thing at login but then doesn't proceed any further.

Please try deleting the cache from inside the Tapatalk app > me > settings > clear cache

If that doesn't work try resetting your forum password and login in.

also not sure if usernames are case sensitive in Tapatalk, if so make sure you enter morezone as your device may be trying to enter Morezone.

any further messages related to Tapatalk please post in the appropriate topic (not this topic) or PM me.

tapatalk topic here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/3931-tapatalk-notificatons/

Topic has been locked as problem relating to site speed has been removed. I have reinstalled all of the forum files, if you still have any issues relating to site speed please make sure you are running the latest version of the browser and have c,eared your cache and cookies. If the problem still persists please PM me with the details of the browser you are using, including version number so I can check.

Discounts / Offers

Archived