• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

It has got to be the best time to buy a shed load,When i was buying  @ £33 i wish i had got in at these prices,now we are there, is there any need to inquire?

It is just how long have you got before you need to cash in,Might be 20 years for all i know before it hits £33 again but wow these are low days.

I`v read in 4 or 5 different places that $15 XAG is quite likely, not sure what that is in GBP (about £9 I think?), I suspect it`s quite possibly going to happen to as well, even if only for a short time, some say lower than this! but I can`t see it somehow.

the so called experts are saying that super low price silver wont be available to buy as the stocks will have all been purchased  so I suppose its a cagey game , do you buy in slightky higher to ensure you get your silver or wait till £6-£8 and hope there is some

Much lower than this and I think we'll see our bullion dealers hanging 'gone fishing' signs on their doors!

After option expiry today, I'm expecting it to start rising tomorrow or even overnight - and could be a sharp snap back to $19 within 7-10 days. That's what my little birdie tells me anyway ;) (Sticking neck out here!)

When EVERYONE's expecting it to go even lower, that's when it'll do the exact opposite.

...hey remember when you could buy a maple for under £12.80!

Much lower than this and I think we'll see our bullion dealers hanging 'gone fishing' signs on their door

I think we'll see some dealers go under sooner or later. Even though there are savings to be made using currencyfair and transferwise I think I'll stick with PayPal/cards. I may be being over cautious.

Edited by Helping Hands

Although there'll generally be plenty of availability for us peasants in coins etc., the Shanghai exchange inventory is getting emptied. For those of you who don't know, Shanghai exchange is an actual physical silver (delivery) market - the only one. Comex/SLV are all paper contracts (delivery in cash settlement)

This time last year, inventory stood at 462,000kg. It's now 93,300kg.

As I understand, there's about 1 or 2 months left of physical silver. Once that's gone.... (Anyone's guess but I think it might be massively bullish in dollar terms).

Now down to just over 80,000kg (about 58,000 kg taken in last month). Next few months could be interesting

I predict the silver price will drop by about 10p on the ounce.... shortly after I click confirm on my next STG

order, I base my opinion on historical experience! Nice to feel I influence the silver price, although who'd

have thought 25 Maples could have that much effect.  :unsure: