• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

Doesn't matter what the plate says and how much they cost.  You shouldn't make assumptions about people when you know nothing about them.  People can spend their hard earned cash on anything they want but naturally, it is best spent when it is within their means.

People drive expensive cars, live in big houses, send kids to private school, go on yearly (or even more frequent) overseas holidays, drink expensive alcohol, dine in expensive establishments.  As long as they can comfortably afford it, let them spend their money as they please. If you KNOW they CAN'T afford it, then you can make remarks about them but until to know for a fact, don't assume.

sorry to stereotype , but most of the cars are mini,s with girls under 20  either a convertible , so my assumption is that the car is leased or heavily financed ( the point im making is the plates unnecessary for daily expenditure) as they will have bills to pay

my main point was if the cars had the plates and the person had no fear of paying the dvla then why should we be worried over a 10 oz purchase

my point was and this only

we sometimes worry about   what if were paying too much for this Scottsdale bar , or  the 10 pandas, or the Geiger 250 g bar

what I was trying to say is

to make a comparison  , these guys don't think 2 hoots before sending the cheque off for £500 to the dvla  and we hesitate wether to pull the trigger at £11.50  or £11.30  that was my point that's all

But that's my point, who worries about paying more for one kind of bar than the other? Who actually *worries*?

Pick the one you like and buy it, based on best value, design or whatever and that's the end. Spend long enough time dithering about what you want and you'll never get the darn thing.

I don't give a darn if silver is 11.15 or 11:50, if it's sub-12 then you're fine.

Edited by Ares

I am, I just don't give a toss about people buying private plates and also don't give a toss about 'oooo, but if I buy that one I pay more! :('. Man up, make a decision and hand over the money.

I don't care about what other people spend their money on and think it's ridiculous to worry any amount about paying more for one thing than the other. Pick what you want and buy it.

I don't think you're getting what I'm saying, you seem unduly concerned about other peoples spending habits on a level I really cannot comprehend.

Edited by Ares

I don't tend to make predictions on prices as there's rarely any logic to movements. However, expect there'll be one final smash down maybe near $17.50 over the next 48 hours to clear out any weak longs. If so, hoping we can get a good low at close so weekend shopping can commence. Personally I think the start of a huge reversal will commence next week