• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Seen Any 2016 Designs?

HelpingHands

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

The Superman coins are up for pre-order at Kettner

They are €5 over priced but hopefully the price will settle once others start stocking it, assuming of course that licensing issues don't get in the way.

98282_Slab.jpg

19 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

I like that but will it get kryptonite spots?

Yep.  White Kryptonite spots/crystals.  I suppose it's better to have Kryptonite spots than milk spots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2016 China Auspicious Culture in 1oz silver and 8g gold.  Mintage of 60k silver and 30k gold.  Massive numbers but just a drop in the ocean considering population of China and surrounding countries.  Have the 2015 set in silver and wouldn't mind the 2016 silver as well but it's costs so much more than last year :( Forget the gold, well out of my budget.

ichi816065_1.jpg

ichi816075_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

Isnt that the one you group ordered MZ?

Im sure I have four already.

You're right. I thought we were already up to 4 but EMK had it on their coming soon page.  It is actually the Slabbed one that's new in.  So the this can be disregarded now 

EDIT:

For anyone interested, the MS69 is €79.50 and MS70 €99.50 on the "First of 500 Struck" label.  A premium of €30 over last years on the standard label.

• 2 weeks later...

Latest coin in the Star Wars classic series. These seem to be getting better and better. Would have been easy to do a half image or plain background, but we get a foot of a Sandcrawler thrown in. If anybody plans doing this series, my recommendation is pick up Darth Vader (the 1st in the series) as soon as possible, as I have a feeling, especially in gold, this will be near impossible to get soon. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived