• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed George V Sovereign

I'm not sure where the option for expression of interest has gone when creating a topic, but I want to see what people are paying as looking around not many dealers have stock and prices are 350+

I have some nice clean coins for sale if people want just trying to gauge prices.

Price: 350 - offers welcome.

20200408_102442.jpg

20200408_102329.jpg

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

2 minutes ago, TheGoldSovereign said:

I'm not sure where the option for expression of interest has gone when creating a topic, but I want to see what people are paying as looking around not many dealers have stock and prices are 350+

I have some nice clean coins for sale if people want just trying to gauge prices.

@ChrisSilver - ??

3 minutes ago, TheGoldSovereign said:

expression of interest has gone

The expression of interest prefix has been removed because it was always incorrectly used.

If you have some for sale, then as per forum rules you need to list an asking price.

If you are discussing prices, then I will move this to the discussion area.

1 minute ago, morezone said:

The expression of interest prefix has been removed because it was always incorrectly used.

If you have some for sale, then as per forum rules you need to list an asking price.

If you are discussing prices, then I will move this to the discussion area.

Well I always correctly used it :)

No don't move the thread you can clearly see I'm trying to gauge what people want to pay, I'll just add a price with offers welcome then.

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Am currently buying from private dealers at 2% over posted. 

Dealers are asking me to sell to them for this :D

Problem is prices are so volatile things are changing on a daily basis, I'm not that interested to move them on just offering them up in case the prices betters what people can source

The Gold Sovereign

1 minute ago, TheGoldSovereign said:

Dealers are asking me to sell to them for this :D

Problem is prices are so volatile things are changing on a daily basis, I'm not that interested to move them on just offering them up in case the prices betters what people can source

I have a contact that wants 328 per sov plus post think he has 20 if you want ;) 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

1 minute ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

I have a contact that wants 328 per sov plus post think he has 20 if you want ;) 

I think you're missing the point of my thread, it's a sale thread I'm not looking to buy, i'm not a dealer :)

The Gold Sovereign

Just now, Elements said:

The best I’ve seen recently is £328 on Facebook, was a couple of days ago so probably gone now, very few coming up for sale.

That would be Pete I suspect. Rest are asking £340 plus

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

• Founder & Administrator

This was one of the reasons why it was removed, some members incorrectly assumed it was for gauging pricing without an asking price, despite the information in the pinned topics specifically stating that it can’t be used for this. :) 

So it’s just easier to have a more streamlined system. You may also find you want to auction one or some, may be a good way to find the going market rate?  Just a suggestion, you are free to list either way you prefer. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just now, ilovesilverireallydo said:

That would be Pete I suspect. Rest are asking £340 plus

Well everyone here knows I'm reliable so thread is open for whoever wants to contact me!

The Gold Sovereign

4 minutes ago, kiskelo said:

Seems to have become a busy and confusing post, might be better to close it down and reopen as a straight sales post?

Good idea, @morezone

The Gold Sovereign

Archived