• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

22 minutes ago, Wonger said:

"Because low, stable inflation is necessary for optimal economic growth, it is one of the main economic objectives of the Central Banks"

Even the First line in the Article is lies, the economic objective of the Central Banks is to perpetuate never ending Inflation way above wage Inflation to keep the mass public from gaining Economic freedom, its should be quite clear to anyone that it would be in the mass public's interest to have Zero Inflation!    

Debt 'money' from its very conception is designed to create inflation and the confiscation of property. When 'money' is created with interest payable but no money to pay that interest, requires more money creation and so inflation. There will never be enough money to repay this debt so there will be defaults and the confiscation of property until the whole world has been stolen by the banks.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Gold vendors consistent sales pitch mantra is there has never been a better time to buy Gold because of Central Banks Currency creation which will lead to Inflation, however they fail to address the simple fact that Currency destruction by way of debt defaults are dwarfing what the Central Banks are creating and this divergence is going to increase substantially as debt default Currency destruction continues to grow ever larger leading to Deflation off all assets including Gold.     

11 minutes ago, sixgun said:

Debt 'money' from its very conception is designed to create inflation and the confiscation of property. When 'money' is created with interest payable but no money to pay that interest, requires more money creation and so inflation. There will never be enough money to repay this debt so there will be defaults and the confiscation of property until the whole world has been stolen by the banks.

Armchair Spectator Sixgun, Im still waiting for you to explain how Currency Velocity creates Inflation, just explain it in simply terms so anyone reading can understand rather than keep changing the subject every time you realise your way out your league! 😁  

23 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Armchair Spectator Sixgun, Im still waiting for you to explain how Currency Velocity creates Inflation, just explain it in simply terms so anyone reading can understand rather than keep changing the subject every time you realise your way out your league! 😁  

It has been stated by the Federal Reserve - you say the Fed is lying and then present some strawman argument. You are not even in a village under 12's Sunday league Wongie. 

Let's use a simply example so you might grasp it.

If there is $100 million money supply and zero money velocity with X% inflation.

Then there is 10 x $100 million money supply and zero money velocity - does this 10 fold money supply increase inflation?
i will say it does not. There could be 1000 x the money supply and it will not increase inflation. But according to you velocity play no role whatsoever in inflation.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

Classic example of Academic lies, the Government can not create £100 of Currency it can only Borrow the £100 of Currency or Tax the £100 of Currency, both of these take the £100 of Currency from existing Currency supply unless the Central banks or Commercial Banks create this additional £100 of Currency supply!  

You've decided to reject basic economic theory, so its pointless to discuss.  Only want to point out in model you are presenting, there can be no inflation or deflation in a system with a gold standard. History tells us this is not true, so the model must be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Martlet said:

You've decided to reject basic economic theory, so its pointless to discuss.  Only want to point out in model you are presenting, there can be no inflation or deflation in a system with a gold standard. History tells us this is not true, so the model must be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Martlet said:

If you write that again in a manner which can be understood then I can reply, until then what you just wrote is complete non sense! 

24 minutes ago, sixgun said:

It has been stated by the Federal Reserve - you say the Fed is lying and then present some strawman argument. You are not even in a village under 12's Sunday league Wongie. 

Let's use a simply example so you might grasp it.

If there is $100 million money supply and zero money velocity with X% inflation.

Then there is 10 x $100 million money supply and zero money velocity - does this 10 fold money supply increase inflation?
i will say it does not. There could be 1000 x the money supply and it will not increase inflation. But according to you velocity play no role whatsoever in inflation.

Inflation could not be measured if Currency Velocity is Zero (meaning no one on the Planet purchases any Goods or Services) so you have fell on your own sword even asking the question let alone a theory that can never ever happen, yet again you just showed your lack of understanding on this subject matter and that is why your now Armchair Spectator Sixgun and even the village under 12's Sunday league could probably point this out to you! 😁

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Inflation could not be measured if Currency Velocity is Zero (meaning no one on the Planet purchases any Goods or Services) so you have fell on your own sword even asking the question let alone a theory that can never ever happen, yet again you just showed your lack of understanding on this subject matter and that is why your now Armchair Spectator Sixgun and even the village under 12's Sunday league could probably point this out to you! 😁

But Wonky - inflation is not a function of money velocity according to you. So if it is not a function of velocity, then how come you just said inflation cannot be measured when money velocity is zero?
i did not fall on my sword - i ran you through with it - figuratively you are now a dead man.
i had misconfigured my ignore of the Winker - i was letting posts through. i have corrected my error - silence is golden. i can now rest comfortably in my armchair without the annoyance of a yapping dog.

2 minutes ago, sixgun said:

But Wonky - inflation is not a function of money velocity according to you. So if it is not a function of velocity, then how come you just said inflation cannot be measured when money velocity is zero?
i did not fall on my sword - i ran you through with it - figuratively you are now a dead man.
i had misconfigured my ignore of the Winker - i was letting posts through. i have corrected my error - silence is golden. i can now rest comfortably in my armchair without the annoyance of a yapping dog.

Because Inflation is measured by the cost of Goods and Services, if no Goods and Services are purchased you can not measure Inflation, its a bodged Theory that not only can never happen in practice, it can not actually happen in your Theory either because it can not be measured my old Friend Armchair Spectator Sixgun! 😁

9 hours ago, Minimalist said:

Usually @HawkHybrid is first on this forum to disapprove institutional manipulation/gangsterism/financial terrorism

usually I'm the first to disapprove of stupidity.

claiming something and acting on it without concrete proof.

so far there's nothing even remotely close to proof. it's all (insert pumpers name) said

this and obviously that...(and let your conspiracy theories run wild)

it's easy to believe that you've been robbed of your birth right. it's much harder to see

that maybe you just haven't found your way yet.

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/33282-current-stock-markets-are-terrifying/?do=findComment&comment=381866

should a fix be required, there is a way to fix things that causes more problems than it fixes,

and then there is a more appropriate way to apply fixes.

we all have bias, but we can try to limit the extent to which the bias affect our lives.

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

8 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

usually I'm the first to disapprove of stupidity.

claiming something and acting on it without concrete proof.

so far there's nothing even remotely close to proof. it's all (insert pumpers name) said

this and obviously that...(and let your conspiracy theories run wild)

it's easy to believe that you've been robbed of your birth right. it's much harder to see

that maybe you just haven't found your way yet.

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/33282-current-stock-markets-are-terrifying/?do=findComment&comment=381866

should a fix be required, there is a way to fix things that causes more problems than it fixes,

and then there is a more appropriate way to apply fixes.

we all have bias, but we can try to limit the extent to which the bias affect our lives.

HH

Can you explain the more appropriate way for everyone?

3 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Why do you think the Media put this information out?

I know what you mean... the sheeple have always been lured into overbought markets so the rich get richer (who own the media)

But in this case, I am looking what they are actually DOING, not just saying. Central banks buy gold, JP Morgan buys silver. I copy these two, pretty sure the odds are in their favor.

3 hours ago, Wonger said:

In the Morning I get a Taxi to work and pay the driver (£20+£20 iou), the Taxi driver goes for breakfast and tips (£20+£20 iou) to the waitress, the waitress goes to the hairdresser lunch time and tips the hairdresser (£20+£20 iou), the hairdresser goes out to lunch and tips the waiter (£20+£20 iou), the waiter goes to the Barber's and tips the Barber (£20+£20 iou) the Barber has the shop windows cleaned and pays (£20+£20 iou), the window cleaner goes for dinner and tips the waiter (£20+£20 iou), the waiter gets a Taxi home and pays the driver (£20+£20 iou), there has been £160 of GDP created, there has been a velocity of x 8 on the £20, however there is still only the original Currency of £20, no additional Currency whatsoever has been created, therefore Inflation is exactly the same at the end of the Day as when the Day began because you simply can not have Inflation unless the Currency supply is increased because the Currency supply simply does not  exist to support any price increases whatsoever.    

Not only has no Inflation been created, no wealth has been created either, GDP is a complete Hoax, Currency Velocity is a Hoax, the entire World of financial Academia is a Hoax!

I notice there is a Farmer here, I bet he understands this far better than any Financial Academic who has been brain washed with complete and utter non sense from the Hoax financial Academic world of lies! 😁

I've modified the velocity to twice that of the original. now when everyone settles

their personal iou's(using the same £20) you can see that the price of goods and

services have doubled(inflation) without the need for more currency to be printed.

the same £20 has now created £320 of gdp(ie it has circulated twice per person).

HH

3 minutes ago, StackerCollector said:

I know what you mean... the sheeple have always been lured into overbought markets so the rich get richer (who own the media)

But in this case, I am looking what they are actually DOING, not just saying. Central banks buy gold, JP Morgan buys silver. I copy these two, pretty sure the odds are in their favor.

And what if the Central Banks and JPM are telling you they are doing something, but are actually doing something else which is not going to benefit you?

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

And what if the Central Banks and JPM are telling you they are doing something, but are actually doing something else which is not going to benefit you?

Ted Butler was not told by JPM that they are stacking. He found out...

2 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

I've modified the velocity to twice that of the original. now when everyone settles

their personal iou's(using the same £20) you can see that the price of goods and

services have doubled(inflation) without the need for more currency to be printed.

the same £20 has now created £320 of gdp(ie it has circulated twice per person).

HH

I did not pay the Taxi any £20 IOU and neither did anyone else, so yet another example of utter non sense posted! 😁 

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, StackerCollector said:

Ted Butler was not told by JPM that they are stacking. He found out...

From who?

7 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

HH

IOU are Currency creation, very sloppy try my Friend!😁

7 minutes ago, Wonger said:

IOU are Currency creation, very sloppy try my Friend!😁

no additional currency was printed by the banks?

so now personal iou's counts as currency creation?

let's use a simple example of farmer grows wheat and sells a bag of wheat to

the miller for £20. miller turns wheat into flour and sells a bag of flour to the

baker for £20. baker bakes bread and sells a loaf to the farmer for £20. £60 gdp.

this time instead of using an iou each person sells half what they sold before for

the same £20 but does it once, waits for the £20 to circulate and then does it

a second time.

eg £20 is receive by:

farmer > baker > miller, (half of goods sold) and then

farmer > baker > miller again. (the remaining half of goods sold)

now total gdp for the same goods traded is £120(inflation)

the inflation is due to the velocity increasing using the same £20 currency and

no iou's were created.

HH

Here is a graph depicting central bank purchases of gold over the last two years.  Suffice to say, I am not convinced by Wonger's arguments.

Screenshot_20200604-140647~3.png

Edited by Sparrow
Re-wording