• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Megalosaurus 50p

Shinus73

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Midasfrog said:

Not telling you 😄 you don't like them 

I like money :(

But I don't know anything about 50ps and their collectibility 

I was very surprised when I heard the gold brexit 50p was doing so well 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Maximum Mintages:

Silver Proof Colour 7710
Silver proof 3010
Gold 360
BU colour 50,000

I went for a set of BU coloured. Hoping they will be popular as "Developed in conjunction with the Natural History Museum" so maybe sold at the museum too where plenty of tourist action!

1 minute ago, Rgcoins said:

I don’t know about you but when I was a kid I didn’t have £945 to buy a gold Dinosaur 50p 

Doubt there's 3000 kids on smart phones at school trying to get on the site 😛 

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

2 minutes ago, Kman said:

Despite the large queue nothing seems to be selling out very fast 

You're hard to please - it's only been 45 mins!

I think this release will have crept up on a few people, as it semed to be less well publicised - the release date wasn't widely known. 

Just now, Rgcoins said:

I don’t know about you but when I was a kid I didn’t have £945 to buy a gold Dinosaur 50p 

I think they are going with 50ps since they are one of the larger coins and when they are doubling the base metal cost every time (As profit) I’m surprise they aren’t doing the £2 coins too?? Not sure which has more good without checking that 🤔 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

6 minutes ago, Shinus73 said:

You're hard to please - it's only been 45 mins!

I think this release will have crept up on a few people, as it semed to be less well publicised - the release date wasn't widely known. 

45 minutes but there's been many thousands of people on the site since 9am if the queues are accurate

Archived