• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

DO NOT BUY SCAM!!!

StackSellRepeat

21 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Sorry to hear that - in that case you were locked out of your account, weren't you?

In this case the account holder seems to still have access to the account and is claiming someone else is using it to try to scam people, or have I missed something?

:wacko:

They got hold of my password and changed it, then listed hundreds of items, including a jet ski. There was no way I could have listed all those items as there is an apparent limit on how much you can list. It must have been hacked by someone who works for eBay.

GUESS WHAT PEEPS?? of the Forum -  he iz just about to be "NAILED"  - 

the individual has had sufficient time to respond!! 

OH DEAR! you don't want to ferk with a "SHUGG" !

I will advise to the "FORUM" what develops!!

SO the NAMED INDIVIDUAL - I can assume - is the "PROTAGANIST" and we as a "TEAM" have NAILED him for NOW !

Tomorrow AM i intend to report the individual's "credentials" to Ebay 

with the trail of info I have acquired

Watch this "SPACE"  👍

I will only buy my PM's from the sellers I trust and ebay is full of scammers 

I can honestly  say  that  there are really good people on here buyers and sellers 

I have nothing but respect for you all 

👍👍👍👍

My wife's eBay account got hacked, they bought a phone and changed the delivery address.

We got our money back eventually but eBay was useless, they told us the account was hacked but they told the bank that is was a legit transaction.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

24 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

One at a time bud unless you are volunteering 🙃

Was just talking about this topic to my wife and then this was in my news feed bloody Google is listening in again.

Please Find me on Instagram  HERE            

I just closed my ebay account. i hardly use it anymore and I certainly don’t want someone hacking into it. The “process” takes up to 30 days it says ! 
 Process ? What process ? Some bored spotty kid sitting at an anonymous desk being reminded 30 days later to push a button.....that or it is just a machine and the law says they can make you wait up to 30 days !

2 factor authentication (2FA) can be set up easily on ebay to avoid having an account hacked. There is a good guide for how to do so here:

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/05/31/how-to-set-up-2fa-on-ebay-go-do-it-now/

Anyone not knowing what 2FA is should look in to it and set it up anywhere they can especially on services that handle personal or financial information.

14 minutes ago, 5huggy said:

I had a rather "LATE" night last night - and once I have done some bits and pieces this morning  -

I AM GOING TO GET THIS REPORTED - as I mentioned last night! 

angry hate GIF

Is this what they call pandamonium?

Archived