• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Funnel-Web Spider. New Perth Mint silver bullion coin.

AgAuNEWS

• Founder & Administrator

I'm going to get one to go with the croc. Shame I have to buy a capsule separately :D

If they put a mamal, rather than an inspect or a reptile (or even a better looking reptile as I didn't like the croc much) then I'd buy a tube. As I think they would do very well.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I bought the 2012 proof version of this coin before I decided coloured coins were not the route I want to go down.

Mind the redback spider of the same series( deadly & dangerous) still makes insane money.

Be careful if you see a cheap redback spider the Russian version( made specially for the Russian market both by Perth Mint ) although virtually identical  is worth a 1/4 of the Australian/Tuvalu version.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Count me in too, hopefully the perth mint will package them better to protect them from scuff marks like on some of my crocs

I doubt it. These are pure bullion coins. I am sure they decided to go down the no capsules route to make these cheaper for stackers. so that this product can compete against other lower prices bullion products.

A lot of the crocs had scuffs etc.

I personally prefer paying the extra premium for kooks even if buying multiples.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I'm tempted to say that the original capsuled perth

mint coins such as kooks/koalas offer better value

for money. they do cost a bit more but mintage is

500k and the individual capsules should protect them

better for the journey from half way around the world.

should stg get them in, i can see people including

some with their buys for variety. 

also I don't think crocs have done as well as perth

mint claims. crocs were still priced at stg at a

reasonable price until very recently selling out.

not quite the same impression as 'sold out in just

a couple of months'

HH

• 2 weeks later...

I will get one at some point, to go with the croc. But will most likely wait to see if any of the forum official sponsors in the UK get some in, as I am only after one.

Discounts / Offers

Archived