• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (MrScottsdale) 10 oz Britannia Bars group buy

MrScottsdale

Just wanted to ask how many of you want capsules for your bars please ?

I'm looking to order a load of the nice genuine Air-Tite capsules in, these are the nice snug fit ones, if you had some from me last time they will be the same as them.

Price will be £2.50 each and I will take payment for them when I collect your postage payment.

Just need numbers for now 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 11/11/2019

The bars should be with my supplier tomorrow his time in US so I allow a day or two for handling and for him to ship to me.

I've also ordered plenty of capsules (for those that will be wanting them) and they should be here this week.

Next update will be once they have been shipped.

I do appreciate your patience

Thank you :)

14 hours ago, MrScottsdale said:

Morning everyone

So here’s our little stack that had landed with my supplier should be shipping to me today but will confirm once shipped 🙂 

A6D1446C-5BAC-4270-BF35-B245945A92F4.png

300 ozt of British loveliness on their way back to Blighty! 😀

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

16 hours ago, MrScottsdale said:

Morning everyone

So here’s our little stack that had landed with my supplier should be shipping to me today but will confirm once shipped 🙂 

A6D1446C-5BAC-4270-BF35-B245945A92F4.png

Hope they arrive in good condition without dings and marks since they are only in flimsy plastic and not hard caps.

18 hours ago, MrScottsdale said:

Capsules arrived today but I’ll sort out tomorrow evening (Sunday)

Treat myself to some nice caps for my 1/10oz gold Brits too, very please with these 

DEC683D8-2775-44E7-B532-28BBD3F5E781.jpeg

5A2B139E-9290-4F6E-B5D2-88E1076E80DE.jpeg

Hi Peter,

Could you please let me know where did you get those 1/10 caps from?

Many thanks.

Regards,

Hoon

@Hoon there from onfireguy.com you get a capsule tube and 20 Air-Tite capsules for $16.95 look under

Coin Capsules & Holders then go down to

16mm 1/10oz Gold Eagles

You will need to add postage and you will get a customs charge if you order through there website (as I have found out each time) so compare it with there eBay shop as I think customs fee gets included in the price

Archived