• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (MrScottsdale) 10 oz Britannia Bars group buy

MrScottsdale

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ONLY 3 BARS LEFT AS OF NOW

@Pete             x 2

@Stu               x 1

@Smoggy       x 1

@Jimmy387   x 1

@db570uk      x 1

@harrygill111 x 2

@R2DANIO2   x 2

@Kussilver     x 1

@louisfinlay   x 1

@Hoon          x 2

@MrScottsdale x 13

42 minutes ago, MrScottsdale said:

ONLY 3 BARS LEFT AS OF NOW

@Pete             x 2

@Stu               x 1

@Smoggy       x 1

@Jimmy387   x 1

@db570uk      x 1

@harrygill111 x 2

@R2DANIO2   x 2

@Kussilver     x 1

@louisfinlay   x 1

@Hoon          x 2

@MrScottsdale x 13

Wish I could afford 13 @MrScottsdale

I'm only allowed to buy 2 haha :(

Just want to add an important note

When sending payments can you please send via Friends & Family so I get the amount £ that is you total, I'm more than happy for you to use Goods & Services but you have to cover the Fee

Any issues please message me before sending payment

Thank you

UPDATE 04/11/2019

The Brit bar order has now been paid for in full to my supplier ( @Stu I paid for yours bud just to speed things up so just send funds when you can ) the next update will be when they land with my supplier in the US so now we just need to play the waiting game, this I personally feel is harder than actually parting with the cash 😂

Many thanks to all

Peter

When the first 10 ounce Queen's Beasts were issued, the price in the USA was significantly less than in the UK ignoring the 20% VAT.
The difference was more than just a few bucks so I called the Royal Mint to enquire.
How can you ship these coins to the USA and sell through someone like Apmex at a price ( guessing now ) 10% less ?
Apmex or whoever was selling has to make a margin so the price ex-works from the Royal Mint has to be really well below what the Mint was charging its customers like us.
Their answer was that the Royal Mint did not determine the price charged by a dealer.
I can appreciate that, but they failed to answer the question of how can an overseas dealer charge far below ( not above ) the mint's price.
Clearly demonstrates nothing more than profiteering and screw the indigenous.

1 hour ago, MrScottsdale said:

@Pete There are factors that help us like a good exchange rate also when spot price falls, a good combination of these 2 factors is the magical ingredients 🌈

The other part of the formula is to be a member of The Masons 😂

Say no more .. wink wink.. nod nod .. to quote Monty Python !!

PS - this forum gets visibility / hits on Google rather quickly as this screen shot shows.
Be careful !!

1011353854_Screenshot2019-11-05at19_23_29.png.c242dc5d8dac5ebcf015378231edda75.png

Archived