• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed (MrScottsdale) 10 oz Britannia Bars group buy

MrScottsdale

1 hour ago, MrScottsdale said:

@Hoon there from onfireguy.com you get a capsule tube and 20 Air-Tite capsules for $16.95 look under

Coin Capsules & Holders then go down to

16mm 1/10oz Gold Eagles

You will need to add postage and you will get a customs charge if you order through there website (as I have found out each time) so compare it with there eBay shop as I think customs fee gets included in the price

Thanks Peter. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATE

Hi everyone just wanted to update you all, I've been checking the tracking numbers I have on a daily basis and there's been no update after the 19th which was saying Departed O'Hare International Airport. 

I've just spoken to my supplier and he looked into it his end and says it's because the shipping airline more than likely used another carrier which is making stops along the way to the UK. This is all because of the Xmas rush which has already started for the airlines.

I will of course update you when I'm notified the bar have landed in the UK.

Thank you for your patience as always

Peter 

UPDATE

Hi everyone

Some good news, the bars have been located finally, here’s the update I’ve just received 

Hello Peter,

Your item departed from an intermediate transfer airport in OKECIE, WARSAW, POLAND on November 26, 2019 at 1:09 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Well that would explain why there taking so damn long to get here 🤨

UPDATE oh boy yes 😋

Ok people the bars are being delivered to me today so all being well I will be posting out to you all this afternoon so you should receive them tomorrow....... finally 😊

I will be messaging everyone with there tracking numbers one sorted.

Many many thxs Peter

The last and most important UPDATE

All orders have now been posted out and your tracking numbers should now be live

Hopefully everyone should receive there bar/s and cap/s tomorrow 

May I take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience, I know I've said it before but it really does help and this will be the last group buy from me this year but roll on 2020 

Thank you 🍻

Archived