• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1st Class Signed For Postage

GrahamDiamond

On 21/10/2019 at 14:53, GrahamDiamond said:

This is what my gripe is with E Bay, address changed after I had posted. Now the buyer says it was his friends Address Scam.

Time to get a posse together and go pay a visit to the “friends” address! 😠

12 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Grumpy Dave and Co will be Paying them a Visit Coinster's !!!!!!

Let us know if Grumpy Dave needs a little something out of the Pipehitters Union toolshed.😂 

E6BCEE45-1655-4F97-BD49-A6DD7352B7C2.thumb.jpeg.8536a2689c4b8419862db4bbcea48c3f.jpeg

Definitely not condoning or supporting any violence of action. 😁

14 hours ago, GrahamDiamond said:

This is exactly what has happened, the buyer said he was going to the Police today ??

Have they given you the crime number so you can check that with the police yourself? I would guess not somehow! in which case...

14 hours ago, RichmondStacker said:

Tell PayPal all of this info.  If he knows the neighbour has stolen it he should report it to the police. At least let PayPal/eBay know this info in case he wants a refund but he hasn’t contacted the police. 

If he puts in a claim call his bluff and say you will call the police, Royal Mail and they will need to speak to him, neighbour and friend for more info. 

I'd do this.

Now he is saying I put the wrong postcode on the Parcel , however he also admits the two postcodes are his and his friends, he is now saying the Parcel is at the Post Office as the Neighbour has sent it back. He has given me Negative feedback, I have given him a Negative response. I have told him to think carefully about this case as I am getting the Police involved if he does not drop the case. I will be contacting E Bay asap. as he has come up with three stories so far.

also when you do speak with ebay please make sure that you ask them to read ALL messages to and from buyer.i have had to deal with quite a few scammers and have always asked ebay to read all messages first,so they can see for themselves when something is not quite right.

good luck.

Grumpy Dave sorted it Coinster's,  This case is now Closed in my Favour, Thank you for all the comment's and Advice I could not have got through this Scam without you TSF Member's.

Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.  I Love Coins ..................................Me !

2 hours ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Grumpy Dave sorted it Coinster's,  This case is now Closed in my Favour, Thank you for all the comment's and Advice I could not have got through this Scam without you TSF Member's.

Thanks for your Support and Help TSF Member's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, GrahamDiamond said:

Great news. Congrats. Hope you left him a bad feedback

14 minutes ago, daca said:

Great news. Congrats. Hope you left him a bad feedback

Feedback reads, SCAMMER Avoid at all costs. I have PM,D TSF Members names of a few Scammers on E Bay, if any body wishes to have these E Bay names just PM me Coinster's.

Archived