• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

100g Silver Forum Bars - Serial Number Reservation Thread

BackyardBullion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Paddy said:

Kimchi you can have 8 if you like?

Thanks so much but we look after each other here - keep all the numbers you got if they are important to you!

Actually I gave up my first dibs on numbers (one from last year has been retired for now) because I didn't realise 13 was available - doh!!! But really glad you got it as it means so much to you and your child :D

3 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Thanks so much but we look after each other here - keep all the numbers you got if they are important to you!

Actually I gave up my first dibs on numbers (one from last year has been retired for now) because I didn't realise 13 was available - doh!!! But really glad you got it as it means so much to you and your child :D

So glad I found this forum ppl are of a higher standard to most.

Just now, TheGeneral said:

69 please 😉

Already taken sadly. 

Check the thread and let me know what you want. 

I will try to give an update on what is available later tonight. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just now, BackyardBullion said:

Already taken sadly. 

Check the thread and let me know what you want. 

I will try to give an update on what is available later tonight. 

ByB. Rgr, that’s cool. Just give me one of the nicest bars from what’s left please. I’m not really bothered about the numbers. If it’s one with a bit more than 100g of silver than happy days. 😉

25 minutes ago, Paddy said:

We try our best buddy, hope you love the bars as much as the rest of us!!! :D

<edit> Production and presentation has really gone up a huge notch this year (on what was already stellar imvho), seriously impressed @BackyardBullion.

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Hi @Paddy number 13 and 15 are usually my numbers as like you they represent my children's birthdays but unfortunately this year not taking them up as I have another baby due in 2 weeks 😱 so glad you snagged them and will be going to a good home.

So here is my proposal....... I also have the 1oz bars in 13 and 15 I will offer them to you first before I put them in the sales thread tomorrow that's if you want to go for the set that is. So PM me if your interest then we can sort out the finer details. As I will then re invest into something else for them.

13 minutes ago, AgD said:

Hi @Paddy number 13 and 15 are usually my numbers as like you they represent my children's birthdays but unfortunately this year not taking them up as I have another baby due in 2 weeks 😱 so glad you snagged them and will be going to a good home.

So here is my proposal....... I also have the 1oz bars in 13 and 15 I will offer them to you first before I put them in the sales thread tomorrow that's if you want to go for the set that is. So PM me if your interest then we can sort out the finer details. As I will then re invest into something else for them.

Superb offer ! Top man @AgD.

good luck with the new addition to the AgD bunch 👍

38 minutes ago, MikeInTexas said:

I am interested in knowing how long it takes for BYB to sell all these bars. 

We are currently at about 85 bars sold (I have to double check) so I think these will be all gone in a few weeks 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

23 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Superb offer ! Top man @AgD.

good luck with the new addition to the AgD bunch 👍

Thank you buddy.

And I know what sets mean to some people that's why the offer 👍

Archived