• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Careful who you tell what you got! £30k robbery

I am not preaching but it is exactly why I use a safety deposit box and don’t keep anything valuable at home!

Just now worth if for my peace of mind but everyone has their own preferences

best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Only my best friend knows that I have a modest stack.  Another friend, I've talked to about how it's a good idea to have some silver coins on hand, but that's about it.  Otherwise, I actively avoid talking about any PMs I may or may not have. 

Indeed RacerCool.  All any robbers would find at my house are my two neurotic Rottweilers who adore my family but anyone else is definitely food. 

They are fantastic dogs, and I am a very responsible dog owner, and appreciate many people don’t know how to handle dogs.  

They are “on point” all the time and particularly try and protect my kids. 

2 hours ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

Mine is currently squidged up on the sofa beside me sound asleep and of course snoring.

The only right and proper place for a dog😊, except mine is so big we can't fit on the sofa together.

Or is it me that's too big, he manages OK with my wife.😀

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, AppleZippoandMetronome said:

Yeah they are lovely dogs. So loyal and protective yet the softest things when amongst their humans. Mine is currently squidged up on the sofa beside me sound asleep and of course snoring.

photo_2019-05-18_19-28-24.jpg

Lol... lovely ! 

• Founder & Administrator

Terrible story and I hope he is OK after the attack. There are some terrible people out there.

Best place to keep your gold in my opinion is fully insured and in a safe deposit box. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived